Stuck moving in HM

Lost

In quite a few games I've gotten stuck moving in a HM Game. When this happens, all players and ghosts can't move. You can still spin, talk and shoot your gun and the ghosts still bob with movement, but no one can move any spaces.

It happens more at the start of the ballroom round, if you get that first but can happen at any time.

Also, by the image above above you may think its to do with proximity to players, however in the ballroom at the start, it happens if you move too far away it seems.

No idea what causes it.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Bumping it up. I am not sure what is going on in the Mansion right now. The games except early morning are like slugging through mud. Or you get a fast speed up but like the game knows it is going to fast it stops. You are stuck in the stall bug. This happens a lot. Some times before you even get a ghost. Any explanation @Amy.

Lost

Bumping it up. I am not sure what is going on in the Mansion right now. The games except early morning are like slugging through mud. Or you get a fast speed up but like the game knows it is going to fast it stops. You are stuck in the stall bug. This happens a lot. Some times before you even get a ghost. Any explanation @Amy.
It's probably because the server can't handle it. Since the release of POTC, the server has seemed more strained, in the afternoons and evenings VMK in general seems to glitch more and be slower. In the morning with few players on, POTC is smooth and awesome but as more people log on and play, it ends up being slower, glitchier and laggier. The affect seems to be server-wide with things like the walking in place glitch, other games glitching, taking ages to load room list etc. So yeah my guess would be the server is struggling, either that or a memory leak, but unless the game was restarting some time during the night (which I wouldn't know) then the lag would still be here in the mornings.