Super BOWL 50 halftime show

do you think bruno mars going to do to it again?

• Yes, i love/like him

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No, i don't love/like him

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I don't cure, I just here for some football!

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I'm just watch the game bc of halftime show.

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

Neda

That's crazy he just performed not too long ago.

I can imagine Taylor Swift performing tbh, bad blood squad included.
It just makes a lot of sense to have her be the performer.

I read that Maroon Five are on the shortlist of possible performers(I hope not though)

I like Bruno Mars, but I didn't really care for his performance from Super Bowl 48. Katy Perry did an amazing job last year! Definitely my fav so far..

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
That's crazy he just performed not too long ago.

I can imagine Taylor Swift performing tbh, bad blood squad included.
It just makes a lot of sense to have her be the performer.

I read that Maroon Five are on the shortlist of possible performers(I hope not though)
Taylor Swift is such an obvious choice, but I'm pretty sure she has a contract with Coke and the halftime show is sponsored by Pepsi which explains why she's never done the halftime show before.

I like Bruno Mars, but I didn't really care for his performance from Super Bowl 48. Katy Perry did an amazing job last year! Definitely my fav so far..
Same! The thing with Bruno was that he didn't really do anything special...he did two (or three?) of his songs with no grand special effects, dance numbers, etc. It was literally the same performances of Treasure/etc. he does on award shows.

Kelsey

can it be shawn mendes tysm

I'd really love to see gaga or Britney because there set list would be so amazing and for the 50th they should go all out imo
OKAY BUT HONESTLY IT SHOULD'VE BEEN THEM

people will say I'm biased because I love Britney but honestly it's the 50th Super Bowl. Literally everyone knows all of her hits and has proven time and time again that she can put on a huge show. The only backlash she would get is lipsyncing, but every star lipsyncs at the Super Bowl. But if she puts on a good show, the lipsyncing wouldn't even matter.

Gaga is a good choice too. I have been wanting her to do it forever.

I like Coldplay, but honestly they're not a good choice for this coming year. Whoever decided it should've been them should be fired. I get it, if they didn't want another pop star performing for a second year in a row, they should've brought in Metallica.

OKAY BUT HONESTLY IT SHOULD'VE BEEN THEM

people will say I'm biased because I love Britney but honestly it's the 50th Super Bowl. Literally everyone knows all of her hits and has proven time and time again that she can put on a huge show. The only backlash she would get is lipsyncing, but every star lipsyncs at the Super Bowl. But if she puts on a good show, the lipsyncing wouldn't even matter.

Gaga is a good choice too. I have been wanting her to do it forever.

I like Coldplay, but honestly they're not a good choice for this coming year. Whoever decided it should've been them should be fired. I get it, if they didn't want another pop star performing for a second year in a row, they should've brought in Metallica.
I'm not a huge britney fan but she definitely should have done this seasons half time show