✨ SweetTea's Boutique ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
Hi again. Could I get Minnie ears pink and queen if you've got them still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi, I apologize but did we ever make this trade? If not, I should be on most of today (Saturday) from 2:30-7:30ish, Sunday 10am-1:30pm, and most weekday afternoons. Just PM me with the time that is right for you![DOUBLEPOST=1494628545][/DOUBLEPOST]
np i will take the skirt. are u on now? if u are lmk where i can meet u.
Hi, would you still like to make this trade for the sally skirt? If so, I should be on most of today (Saturday) from 2:30-7:30ish, Sunday 10am-1:30pm, and most weekday afternoons. Just PM me with the time that is right for you![DOUBLEPOST=1494631107][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated!

Last edited:

brownie

Hi, I apologize but did we ever make this trade? If not, I should be on most of today (Saturday) from 2:30-7:30ish, Sunday 10am-1:30pm, and most weekday afternoons. Just PM me with the time that is right for you![DOUBLEPOST=1494628545][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, would you still like to make this trade for the sally skirt? If so, I should be on most of today (Saturday) from 2:30-7:30ish, Sunday 10am-1:30pm, and most weekday afternoons. Just PM me with the time that is right for you![DOUBLEPOST=1494631107][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated!
which timezone are u in? i'm est

SweetTea

im on now and both please!
Sorry, I am back online. I'll be online a little while tonight and tomorrow morning. Otherwise, let me know a time that's convenient for you to meet! I am EST by the way. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1494874025][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can I get jangles the clown pin :)
Of course! Just let me know when a good time to meet up for you is. I am EST :)

Sorry, I am back online. I'll be online a little while tonight and tomorrow morning. Otherwise, let me know a time that's convenient for you to meet! I am EST by the way. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1494874025][/DOUBLEPOST]
where are youu???

Are you available sometime Thursday afternoon?

SweetTea

interested in coral magic outfit if still available and hm for princess tiara? :)
I am unsure of either of those values, so please make an offer or help me out in finding the value it's currently going for. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1494958847][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you available sometime Thursday afternoon?
I will most likely be available most of the day Thursday until about 7pmish (EST).[DOUBLEPOST=1494958921][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll take the Mickey (blue) and Minnie (red) sweater and beanie sets, please! :)
Alrighty! I'll be on most of the evening until late! Otherwise, I'll be on until 4:30pm (EST) tomorrow.

SpaceAce

Walt Disney World Annual Passholder
I am unsure of either of those values, so please make an offer or help me out in finding the value it's currently going for. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1494958847][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will most likely be available most of the day Thursday until about 7pmish (EST).[DOUBLEPOST=1494958921][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alrighty! I'll be on most of the evening until late! Otherwise, I'll be on until 4:30pm (EST) tomorrow.
where can I meet you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.