✨ SweetTea's Boutique ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownie

Native American Shoes - x2
Princess Skirt (Yellow) - x1
hey hey i will take one of each of the above plz (= and do u have any prices in mind for the furni below?

Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair Orange - x1
Disney Studios Entrance Turnstile - x1
Lady and the Tramp Spaghetti - x16
Pirate Throne Pink - x8
Pirate Treasure Chair - x1
Up - My Adventure Book - x15

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
hey hey i will take one of each of the above plz (= and do u have any prices in mind for the furni below?
I am officially heading to bed atm but I will quote you a reasonable price on the furni tomorrow. [emoji3590] I will be able to log on pretty much any time after about 1:30pm EST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi! interested in the:
Couples - Aladdin & Jasmine
Couples - Beast & Belle
Couples - Eric & Ariel
Couples - Philip & Aurora
Disney Dates - Teacups
Everest - (2/5)
Everest - (5/5)

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
Ok so for the furni:
Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair Orange - 1k/each
Disney Studios Entrance Turnstile - 5k
Hippo Rug - 2k
Lady and the Tramp Spaghetti - 750c/each
Pirate Throne Pink - 1k/each
Pirate Treasure Chair - SOLD
Up - My Adventure Book - 500c/each

Send me another message with all the items and quantities you'd like and we can meet up! <3[DOUBLEPOST=1551115459][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would you do 3k for Imaginary Boyfriend pin and Inside Out- Disgust?
I'm sorry, I know this is going to sound ridiculous over 500c lol but I think I'll hang on to them for someone willing to meet their value seeing as imaginary boyfriend originally sold for 1k and disgust was a SIT pin.[DOUBLEPOST=1551115501][/DOUBLEPOST]
hi! interested in the:
Couples - Aladdin & Jasmine
Couples - Beast & Belle
Couples - Eric & Ariel
Couples - Philip & Aurora
Disney Dates - Teacups
Everest - (2/5)
Everest - (5/5)
Can do! I am heading home now and will let you and Brownie know as soon as I get back and am able to log on!

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I know this is going to sound ridiculous over 500c lol but I think I'll hang on to them for someone willing to meet their value seeing as imaginary boyfriend originally sold for 1k and disgust was a SIT pin.
It's all good. I'll pay the 3.5k :) I'm available right now if it's a good time to trade! I'll also be around most of the afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.