Swimming with the Fishes! - Maze

HOST_Morph

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
Rules:
This is no ordinary maze. Firstly, this maze has NO ODDS (NOT RANDOM). Secondly, this maze requires you to visually look at each room as there are visual cues that can point you to the correct track(s). Not every room has visual cues some you just have to guess. This maze tests your knowledge of aquatic life and characters from movies/shows. You need to do research if you want to succeed. This maze has dead ends, some rooms are freebies, you can lose automatically only in Entrance (1) rooms if you pick the wrong track. Also, you can advance to the next level, or you can be brought in Dark (#) and Caught (#) rooms.

Dark (#)/Caught (#) rooms- once you enter these rooms you have a 50/50 chance (not random) of either going back on the correct path or being brought to the losing room.

Entrance (1)- Is the first Entrance you are brought to. Once you enter you will pick a path.

Left Path discusses the Amphiprion Percula also known as True Percula, Percula Clownfish, or Clown Anemonefish

-Ocean Room - an important room as you can either get closer to winning, lose, or go to Entrance (2)

Middle Path discusses:

- Inia Geoffrensis also known as Amazon River Dolphin, the Boutu, Boto, or Bufeo

-Sousa Chinensis also known as Indo-Pacific Humpback Dolphin

-Sousa Teuszii also known as Atlantic Humpback Dolphin

--------------------------Fun Fact: The Dolphin Path also gives out the Blue Dolphin Life Jacket even though blue dolphins don’t exist. It is hidden very deep on one of the dolphin paths---------------------------------------------------

Right Path discusses the fish Flounder from the Little Mermaid. This path will discuss the movie the Little Mermaid 3: Ariel’s Beginning. This path is mostly in chronological order except it skips some scenes while still advancing (exempt are the Caught (#) Rooms). The path is pretty quick as to win you need to find the Underground Concert.

Entrance (2) - Is the second Entrance you are brought to. Once you enter you will pick a path. If you pick the wrong path you will be brought back to Entrance (2) or you will go to Entrance (3).

Left Path discusses Kim Possible’s “Sink or Swim” episode

Middle Path discusses:

-Carcharhinus Leucas also known as Bull Shark, Zambezi Shark (Zambi), or Lake Nicaragua Shark

Right Path discusses:

-Melanotaenia (splendida) splendida also known as Eastern Rainbowfish

-Gramma Loreto also known as the Fairy Basslet, and Royal Gramma

Entrance (3) - Is the second Entrance you are brought to. Once you enter you will pick a path. If you pick the wrong path you will be brought back to Entrance (3)

The Final Path discusses:

-Sharkboy’s origins from The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D

Prizes:

In total there are 12 Lifejackets. Three of these Lifejackets are losing. The track you pick from the losing room determines which color you will receive (not random)

Here are two Lifejackets so far:

1594601387047.png 1594601403607.png 1594601412289.png 1594601425963.png

Last edited:
ok so I'm trying to figure out how the different paths are so I can start off picking the path I hope to win. So from the start room, is there where all paths start? Guess I am confused with knowing what is a path and what is an entrance

HOST_Morph

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
ok so I'm trying to figure out how the different paths are so I can start off picking the path I hope to win. So from the start room, is there where all paths start? Guess I am confused with knowing what is a path and what is an entrance
So first you enter the start room then you enter Entrance (1) with the three paths listed :)

HOST_Morph

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
What if I want to do entrance 2 first? That is where I'm having trouble figuring out where that is
You can't do entrance (2) first you need to first get through a path in entrance (1) so this can be either quick or it can take a while it all matters on the tracks you pick :)