Switches and Basic Automation

Awesomemagic

Intro:
The coolest furni items in VMK (imo) all do something when you click on them. Currently, it's cumbersome to click on each item to make them trigger their interactive element. I think adding switches to the game that can activate these items all at once, and remotely, would be a good idea. In addition, you can add cool automated triggers that activate the switch.

Uses and Applications:

- Carpet: Carpet that knows how many players are standing on it. If it exceeds <number given by player> then it triggers the switch.(This could be used with turnstiles to make a maximum number of players allowed within a space)

- RNG machine: let the switch trigger if a certain number is spun on the rng machine. If a <number given by player> is spun, it will automatically trigger the switch. This can be used to make fun team games (like hosts do sometimes) where you need to spin certain numbers.

- magic words: if a player says a <word specified by player> then the switch is activated. Could be used in a guessing game of some kind to reward a player giving a correct answer.

- Basic Music: can tie multiple note blocks together to happen at the same time, or have things happen one after the other in a specified order without the player actually moving. Could be used to make basic lil songs :) OR just positive/negative noises when a player does something right or wrong, respectively

Conclusion:
Adding these features would expand the bounds of what guest rooms are capable of. It would make me more excited to create rooms and participate in other people's games.

FlameLegend

I love the idea of trigger/event based furni! This reminds me a lot of wired furni on Habbo. I'll post a link that has a list of triggers and effects furni. I think the features would bring so many new types of guest rooms/games to the site! However, I'd imagine that these types of furni would require a lot of coding on Amy's end. Here's some ideas of what the furni could do based on similar furni Habbo has:
Link: https://habbox.com/habbo/guides/wired-tutorials