Sword in the Sea Pins ?s

Status
Not open for further replies.

shel050

I have some questions about the new SITs sea pins:

1. I've heard people say that these will be available for about one week. Is that true?
2. I wanted to save these up and wait until next month's pin releases to use them. Will they disappear after the week's time or can I use them after that?

@Amy @HOST_Nala

And, lastly, thank you staff for these awesome releases (:

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
I have some questions about the new SITs sea pins:

1. I've heard people say that these will be available for about one week. Is that true?
2. I wanted to save these up and wait until next month's pin releases to use them. Will they disappear after the week's time or can I use them after that?

@Amy @HOST_Nala

And, lastly, thank you staff for these awesome releases (:
Yes, 1 week only!
The Sword in the Sea is specific to the Mermaid/man magic. They do include the regular SITS pins as well, so technically yes, you could use them next month, but dont expect to get a Enchanted Shell lol. (:

Wonder

Yes, 1 week only!
The Sword in the Sea is specific to the Mermaid/man magic. They do include the regular SITS pins as well, so technically yes, you could use them next month, but dont expect to get a Enchanted Shell lol. (:
Would you consider extending the availability of the magic for another week? It's back to school week for a lot of us and I think a good portion of us haven't had a lot of time to ride :please::sorry::scared:

belleieve

Would you consider extending the availability of the magic for another week? It's back to school week for a lot of us and I think a good portion of us haven't had a lot of time to ride :please::sorry::scared:
I support this as someone who just started teaching for the year as well. I also want to note that I've now spent close to 24 hours of time riding PPR and pulled almost 200 pins, and still haven't pulled mermaid magic - for anyone who is curious. :'(

INFL8

Get this comment to 25 likes by midnight and we'll extend it :dance2:
If you extend it, those who do not have much rare will have something that many people do not, giving them a good start in the game etc. Please do not ruin this by extending it, thus decreasing the value of mermaid/man magic. If you do that, you may as well have put it in the item shop for 50k again..
When i first heard of this, it was the greatest idea, but of course we have people complaining.

oh btw @HOST_Nala i would like to discuss the probability of pulling that magic. I have figured it out, sure it is random, but all systems follow a specific equation, and i along with a couple members have figured it out. thank you

krazy

I’m with Jon. By extending this item and/or increasing odds, the value decreases. If it was meant for everyone to have, it would have already been longer than 1 week and chances of getting the shell would have already been higher. I vote for ending at the end of the week as planned.

INFL8

Guys guys the magic is going for 800k- 1mil! Lol I think the value decreasing slightly wont hurt.
The value just dropped, the only reason it sold for 1m was because milk really wanted it, she knew she overpaid.
the magic is actually going for 750k
and the reason it is not selling is because people want to see how many people actually have it at the end. I guarantee you itll decrease to 500k after the hype

shel050

The value just dropped, the only reason it sold for 1m was because milk really wanted it, she knew she overpaid.
the magic is actually going for 750k
and the reason it is not selling is because people want to see how many people actually have it at the end. I guarantee you itll decrease to 500k after the hype
For those of us who don’t buy their credits with real money, 500k is still very expensive

INFL8

It’ll still be rare. It’ll just give people who are very busy with college and work more of a chance to pull the magic.
Someone just said they were a teacher riding sits 24/7. legit everyone i know does other things while riding sits, you can easily do homework etc.
Extend it for another week, the people grinding all day get even more.

krazy

I work a full time job, I get it 100%. Sadly, not everything can go in everyone’s favor. I’m still with Jon on this. Just because somethings cool and everyone wants it, doesn’t mean they can always work it out. 1 month is way to long in my opinion. It has only been about 4 days I have seen more than I thought I would. If this gets extended, the items value is ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.