Sword In The Stone Odds Are Still Terrible!!

So here we go again. The odds of winning the ultra rare pin are more than 1000-1 and this is just unfair! Many people will never get the chance to pull one of these pins and spend many hours or less riding the rides to obtain pins to pull. I have 34 enchanted's, 5 mary poppins, 35 peter pan's, 35 Pinocchio and 35 wind in the willows. This is what I got after pulling 1000 SITS. We don't need this many common pins!! Please make the odds better than this! It's just unfair. Ty. P.S Someone please tag amy and other staff.

shel050

Like the fact that you used 1000 SITS and didn’t get the ultra rare is frustrating. That’s equivalent to 6.25 days spent riding the rides

Wonder

not to be argumentative... but isnt that the point of the pin being rare? that its hard to obtain? you could make this argument about anything in the game. The point is that not EVERYONE will be able to get it. It's called the ULTRA rare for a reason :s

shel050

not to be argumentative... but isnt that the point of the pin being rare? that its hard to obtain? you could make this argument about anything in the game. The point is that not EVERYONE will be able to get it. It's called the ULTRA rare for a reason :s
The ultra never used to be this hard to get. It’s harder now to get the ultra-rare sits pin than it is to get the ultra rare gold chest prize. Back before myVMK closed and revamped the rules, we were allowed to have multiple accounts riding for SITs, which doubled (or more) everyone’s chances of getting rare pins.

Now, I’m not saying I disagree with banning clones on all aspects of the game. However, this was a concern when the new rules were originally announced, and since then we’ve been told multiple times that the chances would be altered to be more fair.

I think the last couple of months only a couple of people have been able to pull the ultra rare SITs pin. Considering the amount of people putting time into riding for SITs, I think that is just ridiculous.

Is completely disheartening when you ride all month and get 1000 sits month after month and you get no ultra rare pin. One thing is keeping items rare, but I think the odds right now are completely unfair to any player. Getting that many sits requires a commitment to riding all month and when you spend 3 months riding non stop and not getting a single ultra rare pin is beyond disappointing. As a virtual game, I understand certain items will be more rare than others, but we also need to keep players happy and confident that hard work pays off, or the community that recently began to grow will diminish once more. Is a tricky balance of the scale.

shel050

actually it's more like spending a month riding to get 1000 :(
I meant 6.25 FULL days sitting on a computer riding rides. Like equivalent of you dedicating all day every day (no bathroom breaks, no sleep, no food) for a week sitting on the computer trying to get SITs (clearly not actually realistic but just putting things in a new perspective). (:

For marvel month, I had saved 500 sits from riding soo much the month before and was so disappointed when I didn't pull the ultra so I can imagine how disappointing it must be to save 1000 and not win it! I was thinking to myself that it seems harder to win recently. I understand that, that's the point of having ultra rare items but I'd love to know what the actual odds are and how many sits are won from the ride everymonth bc 1000-0 seems impossible!

So here we go again. The odds of winning the ultra rare pin are more than 1000-1 and this is just unfair! Many people will never get the chance to pull one of these pins and spend many hours or less riding the rides to obtain pins to pull. I have 34 enchanted's, 5 mary poppins, 35 peter pan's, 35 Pinocchio and 35 wind in the willows. This is what I got after pulling 1000 SITS. We don't need this many common pins!! Please make the odds better than this! It's just unfair. Ty. P.S Someone please tag amy and other staff.
Have used well over 1,000 SITS pins and no ultra rare.

I made this same post, but dumb me put it in a forum category that needed approval (feedback section). I agree, obviously.
It's been TERRIBLE odds. I'm always riding when I can and once I learned to get at least 300 a month (900 rides) and to pull em at the beginning of the month, get the rares and start over riding and saving for the WHOLE month. It sounds willy nilly but it's actual dedication we all put in, and if I think that I AM putting in the work, those who have done 500-1000 plus SITS certainly have put in work. I think it'd still be considered rares because there are a lot of people who wouldn't bother doing that much.
Sorry about the complaining :blush::um: