Teleporter not working

Obviously

Hello!
I had recently won pair of Stitch's Teleporters! however; when I try to enter room no. 1 (Dark Ride Room) using the matching teleporter I have in room no. 2 (Space Mountain Guest Room), a message pops up saying: "There was a problem entering the room" and my avatar is stuck inside of the teleporter unless I re-enter the room again.

As for troubleshooting, I have:
- Re-logged
- Tested every teleporter to confirm it's a match
- Switched teleporters and rooms

Also please note that I have just recently came back from a 3 year break from the game, so I'm not aware of new changes!

Thanks in advance :)

VMK_Perdita

Hello!

These teleporters are a match, and I am looking into why they're not connecting. If all else fails I will simply replace them with a new pair by the end of the day. :halcyon:[DOUBLEPOST=1548179279,1548178473][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: I got the teleporters to connect, but there has been a bug found where they teleport you to strange tiles in the room. We will work on fixing this bug as well. This is currently happening with all Stitch's Teleporters, not just yours.

Obviously

Hello!

These teleporters are a match, and I am looking into why they're not connecting. If all else fails I will simply replace them with a new pair by the end of the day. :halcyon:[DOUBLEPOST=1548179279,1548178473][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: I got the teleporters to connect, but there has been a bug found where they teleport you to strange tiles in the room. We will work on fixing this bug as well. This is currently happening with all Stitch's Teleporters, not just yours.
Sorry for the late response!

Thank you so much!! I tried them and they work :)