tell me how embarrassing you were 5 years ago

That's the same way I got my first VMK username, and I stuck with it here just because of the memories.

Five years ago... oh, geez. I used my English class vocabulary assignments to write a "novel" using online gaming, VMK, and thinly-veiled anime plotlines as the story's backbone. When I wasn't writing that I occasionally scribbled really cheesy, overly-romantic love poems to my best friend and slipped them into her school agenda while she wasn't looking >.<
I hope my kid grows up to be like you one day

Graham

オミッド
View attachment 3510 I mean I would rather just show you how embarrassing I was five years ago.

Sorry it's such a small image but maybe that's for the better. The high def version is not appealing at all.
Love the hair, very Justin Bieberesque.

i had a mom and well uh i asked her for a toy
so she booted me and deleted me and i still will
always remember that.
i never got my toy.

LordeByron

on vmk i used to only wear the hsm cheerleader outfit and i was so pretentious lol. i was like 9 i thought everyone was dumb for having boyfriends and girlfriends. it was bad. i'm p sure i was hated by most of the "normal" people.

Wow no this is bad. This is even longer back, but when I was in 6th grade, I didn't understand any of the insults people used to use. One time I got in an argument with this girl and she was like "you better shut up talking to me little girl!" and this was literally my response, "Umm I'm older than you so you can't call me a little girl!". I thought I was clever.
And around that time I went to get a hair cut and the stylist cut it EXTREMELY short without me knowing. She messed it up so bad that I had uneven lengths and it looked choppy and stupid for like 2 years. And it was worse because I was going through a tomboy phase where I would skateboard all the time, wear only basketball shorts and skater shoes, and long t-shirts. So I had people confusing me as a boy and I was super ugly.

Then middle school came around and my hair started growing out normally. I used to do whatever I could to make my hair super poofy and teased like a scene kid. I wore those checkered belts and would stick my tongue out in every picture. (wow such miley cyrus). The worse part is that I listened to Blood on the Dance Floor and Dot Dot Curve and it was just bad. I would go to school like that and be super proud of myself.

On VMK I used to be in crews, or the wolf packs people used to have and we would go around fighting with other groups. And my typing was terrible I can't even express how bad it was. I got banned one time for trying to tell my friend my club penguin name so we could meet up on there and I was the most depressed child. I didn't eat or do any of my homework because I would get on VMK to see when my ban was up. :(

I think that was a warning sign that internet would take over my teenage life.

I used to try to become taken with two people. Then, I'd go on a date with one of them and tell the other to come. I purposely made them catch me cheating so they'd fight! LOL I was an evil little girl.

Snaps

mischief managed
i had a scene phase and i had the worst obsession with twilight oh my god.
i would call myself rosalie and we had names for like everyone. i
also i liked hannah montana and disney channel stuff like why. i went to a hannah montana concert and everything
View attachment 3530
like look at the twilight shirt, the checkered scarf, and the purple and black cheetah print sweatshirt.
i lived in florida. there was no need for a scarf oh my god i was so weird.
i didn't have all the makeup i used to do or the hair but i'd put like those colored extensions you could buy from hot topic oh my god.

Mossie

Forest Faery and Occasional Pirate
I tried to have tons of boyfriends on here. I think I got banned for flirting, god knows what I said.
Then I tried to be a scene queen.
I don't want to look back.

I was probably annoying to some people on vmk..i used to troll people on main street and me and my friends would all dress up and be clones with different colored skin and wear random outfits. Sometimes we'd just start dancing behind people, giving them random complements, telling people we love them and just being random, tbh we were awesome..no regrets. I miss it.

Sophia

I always had a VMK boyfriend and I was like 12. I would cry and/or get mad at guys who would say "Sorry, I don't do taken" after I'd VMK-flirt with them.
I was strange 5 years ago on VMK lol.

AlphaTheEdge

Wow ok. Uhm my priority in life was essentially to get on VMK cuz lol real life friends? Who had those? No but seriously I loved vmk and the people i hung out with. Not to mention i was head over heels in love with my vmk girlfriend... sigh. the good old days