Text Alignment

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
{Not much of a bug, but where are the alignments? (center, right, left) This is especially needed when editing signatures.

-Tessa?

Those are only marginally better than PHP BB. If your going to move, spend the extra few bucks and get vB4. You have no problem with emoticons, bbcode, PM messaging not working, and multi-quoting. On top of not having issues like those your profiles are easy to customize and use. And behind the scenes it's easy to modify using third party mods to the software and making styles is easy. Your really doing yourselves a disservice by using Invision, PHP BB, IPB etc.

Jasmine

Tigeraceray said:
Those are only marginally better than PHP BB. If your going to move, spend the extra few bucks and get vB4. You have no problem with emoticons, bbcode, PM messaging not working, and multi-quoting. On top of not having issues like those your profiles are easy to customize and use. And behind the scenes it's easy to modify using third party mods to the software and making styles is easy. Your really doing yourselves a disservice by using Invision, PHP BB, IPB etc.
Exactly. Also, IPB is Invision, unless you mean InvisionFree. vB is still better than both of them; it's still the industry standard.
I'm sure some of you guys are sick of us talking about vBulletin, but we know what we're talking about.
I know someone selling a license for $150 (can't remember exactly), but I can't let them know until Amy responds..

Also, you wouldn't be having this spammer problem if you went with vB...