The 2014 World Cup

philitup

The Internet Champion!
(This has nothing to do with my contest) So the World Cup is on the 12th which is super soon! Who do you think will win? I say Brazil, they already beat Spain in the Confederations Cup last year, they defiantly have the skill. And BTW I saw this really cool video that Nikkie made the other day to promote the WC.

Kinglaser

I wish I could say the US will win. Lol They chose a bad time to start rebuilding the team (altogh it WAS for the better).

I'd like France to win, but I think Brasil has the best chances this year!
Most would have agreed with you, including me, but did you watch yesterdays match? I thought they would walk all over Croatia.

Its early days yet though.

EDIT TO ADD: Did anyone see the fantastic showing by the Netherlands today?

Last edited:

aceastrofan

The one and only...
My Jozy Altidore road jersey showed up yesterday. I'm gonna wear my Ozil road jersey tomorrow to root for Germany. I have only missed one game so far, and that's because I was taking the ACT.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
My Jozy Altidore road jersey showed up yesterday. I'm gonna wear my Ozil road jersey tomorrow to root for Germany. I have only missed one game so far, and that's because I was taking the ACT.
Nice! I've been trying to watch as many games as I can, working around my baseball, the Brewers, and having family in town. I haven't done that well though.[DOUBLEPOST=1402888023][/DOUBLEPOST]I just saw this video of the most shocking moments in World Cup history, and it's pretty cool. I haven't even heard of a lot of these.

Last edited:
I'm dead. The last fifteen seconds of the USA game killed me.