The baseball thread

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Just Want To Say I'm A Diehard Giants Fan!!!! Love my team so much!! with them all the way!!! I always wear Buster Poseys Jersey as he is my favorite Player:hearts:#28
We Are World Series Champions and A Dynasty!!! Be Jelous <3 '10 '12 '14
Yes! Yes! Yes!
The San Fransokyo Giants are better though, just saying.

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
True... They have 50.

PS. If you were such a diehard fan, you would know that the SF Giants have 8 World Series titles XD.
Haha the san fransokyo giants are better than the Yankees lol :) I mean the SF Giants have 3 yeah eventhough as a baseball club both in NY and SF they have 8 :D

philitup

The Internet Champion!
The Brewers need to win tonight ugh! As good as the Central is, there really isn't one team I see winning the World Series this year... Yet again, you should never count out the Cardinals.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Shoutout to all of the baseball fans that have made this an ongoing topic ever since October 2013. I just love the passion you all have for the game.

PS. I'd rant about the Brewers but they don't even deserve a rant. (:

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Neither do the Giants rn tbh.................. crying :surrender:

Flurry

I got the experience to be Pirates' fan of the game on friday night. I was on the jumbo-tron and got to change the third base. This was one of the best experiences of my life!!! Not to mention I got employed by the Pirates as well ;) LETS GO BUCS

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
Wait @HOST_Absolem you are a Yankees? that's just broke my heart! go Boston/Nationals :)
born and raised a yankee fan! ;) i'll admit though, it's been a very long time since i've watched an entire game.. i miss the mid 90's lineup.. lol