The bright side of difficult quests

Fix

Coolest Member
Sorry that I sound kinda sappy and gross, but I wanted to share some thoughts with you all since the game is down and I have nothing to do until I go into work.

The past few weeks have been filled with some interesting quests with many difficult requirements, and the Fire Element quest is no exception. Since then, I've been seeing a ton of forums posts pop up about how these quests are nearly impossible to complete.

For example, the most recent quest required 45k in Jungle Cruise, 10 gold keys, 95 ghosts in Haunted Mansion, and 5k in Fireworks. I can honestly say when I looked at those requirements, I, too, was a bit overwhelmed and thought it was going to be impossible to complete.

However, the past few days I've been taken aback by the community's response to this. There's been more comradery than I've seen on this game in quite some time. Tons of people in the Pirates lobby trying to get those last few keys together. People helping out with Haunted Mansion because they need another player for coffin spamming. I've seen nearly everyone who has completed the quest step up to help another player who hasn't, even though they themselves aren't gaining anything by it.

What I'm trying to say is, "good job." These past few days have made me really proud. There can be a lot of negativity on this game, but I don't think it's as bad as some people make it out to be. Players in this community step up to the plate for others who are faced with challenges. I've seen this happen daily, whether a quest is on the event roster or not. There are a lot of good people here. But this quest has brought out the best in a lot of us, because we're kind of all in this together. Who doesn't want a cool pair of flaming hot cheetos wings?

I hope this sense of community can bleed outside of the internet world and into our everyday lives, and I'm confident that it will.

Thank you for being the way that you are and bringing magic to people who need it! Sorry if my sappiness made you gag.