THE GIVEAWAY ROOM

Hey everyone. I will be using this thread to announce when the giveaway room will be open and junk.

The current plan is to open once a month to give me more time to collect items.

To anyone that hasn't visited before:
  • One visit per person
  • Choose between a piece of furni from the room OR a RANDOM pin (the pin is partially based on pins you currently have on your lanyard)
  • I try not to give away pins that are currently available from new releases in the shops
  • Stay in the chair until we have completed the trade :)
  • Please decide what you would like while you wait in line
  • No more evil generator. Evil. EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
NEW THINGS:
  • Again, will be open once a month now
  • Once the trade is done please jump on the ride start to exit the room
  • If you reach the chair and don't respond you will be booted from the room. Please come back later tho! I still want to give you something! (Boot will not happen RIGHT away)
  • I will be open on days where I can be open ALL DAY LONG (With breaks of course)
  • Announcements will be made before hand on Discord and on here
  • I will post a screen cap of the room with current offerings beforehand as a sneak peek

I can't wait to see everyone and meet new friends!

Hey everyone! Quick update. The room will be opening on the 20th (Wednesday) instead of the 21st. My grandfather needs me to help with laying new bark-dust and it sounds like he wants to do this Thursday. Please know that opening is subject to change should he change his mind.....again.........(we were supposed to do this last week >.>)

Hey everyone! So below is an image of the room in it's current state for Wednesday (unless I add more stuff haha). The new set up will have you ride in from the left side entrance of the room to the chair circled in white. Once you receive your item please take the ride start in the red circle to exit the room (it'll put you in storybook land).

While in line please decide if you want furni (and which one with a backup just in case) or if you'd like a random pin. This is just to help keep everything moving swiftly.

If I don't say your welcome or smile or something if you say thank you please know that I'm not missing you, just trying to get to everyone haha.

Please do not ask if you can have a certain pin. I'm keeping it random. This is to help with timing and to help more people come in.

The blue turnstiles, the 3 orbs, two chairs, any of the ride and track, and the velvet dividers are NOT up for grabs.

The ride starts at the bottom of the room ARE for grabs. I have doom buggy, Peter Pan, Mr. Toad, and Toy Story ones.

If you want to donate anything while your here just let me know in the trade :)

Everyone, along with the item/pin you choose will receive, at random, either a pile of ash to sell for some extra credits or a pin from the shop to use in the host pin events.

I will be open from whenever I get up (and get my butt moving) and will go until I either run out of stuff or I go to bed.

I will announce if I need a small break or anything (please do expect some to come during the day). I will close the room down for the event at 4pm EST that day. (gotta make sure I can get back into my own room haha)

Last thing and most important of all: PLEASE ONLY COME THROUGH ONCE! I want to make sure that everyone has the chance to get something.

Untitled.jpg

Hey everyone! So below is an image of the room in it's current state for Wednesday (unless I add more stuff haha). The new set up will have you ride in from the left side entrance of the room to the chair circled in white. Once you receive your item please take the ride start in the red circle to exit the room (it'll put you in storybook land).

While in line please decide if you want furni (and which one with a backup just in case) or if you'd like a random pin. This is just to help keep everything moving swiftly.

If I don't say your welcome or smile or something if you say thank you please know that I'm not missing you, just trying to get to everyone haha.

Please do not ask if you can have a certain pin. I'm keeping it random. This is to help with timing and to help more people come in.

The blue turnstiles, the 3 orbs, two chairs, any of the ride and track, and the velvet dividers are NOT up for grabs.

The ride starts at the bottom of the room ARE for grabs. I have doom buggy, Peter Pan, Mr. Toad, and Toy Story ones.

If you want to donate anything while your here just let me know in the trade :)

Everyone, along with the item/pin you choose will receive, at random, either a pile of ash to sell for some extra credits or a pin from the shop to use in the host pin events.

I will be open from whenever I get up (and get my butt moving) and will go until I either run out of stuff or I go to bed.

I will announce if I need a small break or anything (please do expect some to come during the day). I will close the room down for the event at 4pm EST that day. (gotta make sure I can get back into my own room haha)

Last thing and most important of all: PLEASE ONLY COME THROUGH ONCE! I want to make sure that everyone has the chance to get something.

View attachment 17521
See you soon! Thanks for the update :)

Just stopping buy to say that thanks to this years raffle I will be open sooner than I was originally thinking. Everyone should be able to come through at least 3 times with the amount of items I have been able to amass thus far. I will only be putting out 1 of each item that I have to offer in the room so please don't fret right about a certain furni item unless you see me take it haha. I will be posting soon about the date I will be open.