THE GIVEAWAY ROOM

Createitinc

So as many of you have seen the giveaway room has gone through many incarnations now. I'll still use this thread every now and then if something changes or if I looking to get more stuff ;)

My current incarnation has you enter the giveaway room itself to start on a short ride. The ride will take you through a few rooms I've built all themed for a jungle/island based town. One of the rooms is a small preview room of some items you might receive. Once back in the giveaway room take a seat in the coconut chair in front of me. All items are now by random choice to help keep things moving along. As long as I have the stock everyone will receive a pin, a furni item, and a clothing item.

While you're here check out the raffle I am hosting: https://forums.myvmk.com/threads/raffle.87633/

Last edited:
This is a beautiful idea and you're very kind for doing this. Thank you

Hey everyone! So below is an image of the room in it's current state for Wednesday (unless I add more stuff haha). The new set up will have you ride in from the left side entrance of the room to the chair circled in white. Once you receive your item please take the ride start in the red circle to exit the room (it'll put you in storybook land).

While in line please decide if you want furni (and which one with a backup just in case) or if you'd like a random pin. This is just to help keep everything moving swiftly.

If I don't say your welcome or smile or something if you say thank you please know that I'm not missing you, just trying to get to everyone haha.

Please do not ask if you can have a certain pin. I'm keeping it random. This is to help with timing and to help more people come in.

The blue turnstiles, the 3 orbs, two chairs, any of the ride and track, and the velvet dividers are NOT up for grabs.

The ride starts at the bottom of the room ARE for grabs. I have doom buggy, Peter Pan, Mr. Toad, and Toy Story ones.

If you want to donate anything while your here just let me know in the trade :)

Everyone, along with the item/pin you choose will receive, at random, either a pile of ash to sell for some extra credits or a pin from the shop to use in the host pin events.

I will be open from whenever I get up (and get my butt moving) and will go until I either run out of stuff or I go to bed.

I will announce if I need a small break or anything (please do expect some to come during the day). I will close the room down for the event at 4pm EST that day. (gotta make sure I can get back into my own room haha)

Last thing and most important of all: PLEASE ONLY COME THROUGH ONCE! I want to make sure that everyone has the chance to get something.

View attachment 17521
See you soon! Thanks for the update :)