The hardest REDACTIONS require the strongest wills...

HOST_Thanos

Mad Titan
MyVMK Staff
Hello Universe.

It is with the heaviest heart that I find myself writing this message... However, the time has come for this Titan to hang up his ash ears, and fade into the sunset (at least until Avengers 4, but thats a story for another day).

I cannot begin to express the extreme gratitude I have for being afforded this opportunity. Being able to create for you all, and then interact with you was a blessing. I will forever cherish all the memories I made in my time on the staff team, and I am grateful to them for allowing me to grace them with my presence, even for a short period of time.

Everyday logging into this game, the community challenged me to get better, make new things, and overall create more magic, and the bottom line is if it weren't for you all, I would never have made it nearly as long as I did. It has been an absolute pleasure to share some really fun times with each and everyone of you.

Unfortunately, real life gets in the way sometimes... This took precedent over life on many an occasion, which in turn sent me down a path I was not completely happy with. While I realize this is a very selfish reason to need to step away, I hope you can understand even if you don't fully agree with it. I wish this game nothing but the best, and I hope the community can continue to make magic for other staff members in the same way you have all made magic for me.

The only thing left to say, from the bottom of my heart, is...

T
hank you. Thank you all! :halcyon:

zs7olhT.jpg

VMK_Pudge

Thursday's are my favorite days
MyVMK Staff
I love you and my inbox is always open for chatting. I would offer to put some tea on, but that's a little difficult virtually :halcyon:

Your HOST rooms were always my favorite -- I'll miss them a lot, no joke. I remember entering The Backside of Water, my first staff event after joining, and being blown away. The waterfall was so amazing. It really reminded me that there is so much potential in building a room from scratch, and inspired me from the get-go. An Elephant Fly was especially magical for me -- I loved the backdrop with the cheering audience and how winning characters flew onto the platform if they won. Your quest rooms were also so much fun in July! I can't imagine how much work you put into them, but it always paid off.

Thanks for everything you've contributed to the game. Your room designs have made my first few months on here so special. The community will miss you dearly! I wish you the best with everything outside of myVMK. I'm sure you'll be doing great things! :hug:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Aww..... Sad to see you leave but I completely understand!!!!! Real life does and should take priority in many ways so do not feel bad about that. I completely respect your decision if you feel it is what's best. Thank you for all you did do in the time you were a staff and I wish you nothing but the best!! -hugs hugs-

brownie

Unfortunately, real life gets in the way sometimes... This took precedent over life on many an occasion, which in turn sent me down a path I was not completely happy with. While I realize this is a very selfish reason to need to step away, I hope you can understand even if you don't fully agree with it.
i don't think it's selfish. real life comes first. (= u gotta do what u gotta do.

ty for all ur contributions to the game!! <3

VMK_HeiHei

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
It's been a blast, my friend! Thanks a ton for all the fun times! Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors, oh great purple one!