The Jungle Book Quest

My first quest that I've ever made, is a tribute to the jungle book live action coming out this weekend. The quiz is based on the disney animated classic, I wanted to make this an easier one where you didn't have to look up all the answers (Considering if you've seen, if not i'm sorry lol you probably won't get the last line of reference, don't be mad at me XD ) I really love this movie and am going to be going to the opening next weekend.

Please let me know what you think :) The room idea was behind King Louie's throne room. Yellow eggs- bananas

Also this quest is meant to be for fun, not rewards so enjoy my spare baskets from easter lol. XD

I will be opening this room for people to come in and will be on tomorrow to advertise it.

Enjoy! (Also title is name of room)

Attachments

I think so :) I had made this and then I was in there for a little bit, saw all the other awesome quests being made and was deflated lol. At the time I could only use my left hand so its not as great as it could have been. I'll be making a new room here in the next few weeks

I think so :) I had made this and then I was in there for a little bit, saw all the other awesome quests being made and was deflated lol. At the time I could only use my left hand so its not as great as it could have been. I'll be making a new room here in the next few weeks
I did the quest yesterday (after I saw the movie) and really enjoyed it! Excited for the new one!