the kindness game!!

D.Va

Literal Princess
okay so a lot has gone on in this community recently (and continues to go on). there's so much negativity around the kingdom and it makes me really sad to see our tightly-knit little community fall apart because of the actions of a few people. so. i've decided to start a little forum game that hopefully will allow players to see the good in myvmk!

the rules are this: say something kind about the person who posted the comment above you! it can be about anything: their hair, their signature, their personality, whatever. the idea is to spread kindness throughout the community and make everyone feel welcome, because we all have a right to be here as much as anyone else. no matter who posts, you must say something kind to them, even if they're not your favorite person in the game. there's too much negativity already. please don't add to it.

since i started the thread and there's no one "above" me, i'm just gonna say something nice about @Gallifreyan bc she's my lil cinnamon roll and i love her and her typos <3

I love that when you chose to be a forum moderator, you chose to be Angel. I feel a lot of people didn't ever watch the lilo and stitch tv series, or know that existed and I got so so so happy when I saw it for the first time, and still brings a smile everytime I see it. :D

Aristo, you are a nice person and I like being your friend c: