The Leftovers Anybody?

Does anyone else on here watch the Leftovers on HBO? I honestly think it's the best show to come out in a long time, and that's a tough thing to say seeing I watch/watched Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, House of Cards.

Season 1 was great, but Season 2 of this show...there's not enough words to describe how awesome it is!

What say you?

Since Season 3 is well in, does anybody even watch this show? I've seen a lot of TV but the Leftovers is easily the best show ever created on TV. Better than Game of Thrones Breaking Bad, Sopranos, The Wire, all which are considered some of the greatest TV shows ever created. It amazes me that it is such a good show and nobody is watching it!

Woah this is so weird. Lol.I just started watching season 1 a couple of days ago. I needed something new to watch and came across it.
I'm trying hard to get into it because I'm not religious so it is kind of difficult for me to watch.

But I'm definitely giving it a chance and glad to know it gets better!

So far I'm almost done with season 1. It's held my interst this long. I can't wait to see what's in store for season 2.

So sad that the show is over :cry:.
There was literally nothing else like it on television. It's a shame that it had to end with only three seasons but I must say that the series finale was easily the greatest finale to any show ever!​