The long so long

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoofyGeggy

Well, it's getting to be that time for Geggy soon. After the big drama of May'15, I was actually already in the process of trading away all of my things (I had, and still have, so many things) when I was banned from the game. I had wanted to give away all of my things in a way that was meaningful, and helpful to others.

I had an interesting time here on MyVMK...most of you never really saw me outside of the Fireworks Lobby. Well, you didn't know you saw me. As VMK_Palindrome, and then VMK_Dragon, I did what I could to help Amy, to help Tink, to help Grizzly (and the other staff, of course), and to help the community. Any member of the volunteer staff of MyVMK can tell you that there is much drama that happens behind the scenes. A lot of that is unavoidable, as strong personalities (some with very strong opinions (like me)) are put together in a group and asked to work together. It's a labor of love for those who are on staff, and it's for you that they do what they do.

As you may have noticed, I've been back in the game, thanks to Amy's kind gesture of unbanning many of us who were banned over the last 13 months. I have very much been enjoying trading and giving away my things - I hope many of you feel like you got great deals and nice freebies over the last week, or so (@kiddy I have something for you). However, I still have so, so much to give. Here's where the "long" so long comes into play.

During the course of this week, I will be running my quest kiosk (I may buy one or two more to help) as often as I can. This will be your chance to pick up a pin set, a costume, or a few pieces of furniture. Some items will have lots of virtual value (Black Flip Hat, Infernos, and loads of credits, anyone?), and some items will have little virtual value (sold my ash pins, so not those). I will do my best to announce ahead of time that the quest is open. I plan on opening it up for the first time later this morning (11am CST) to see how the first batch of prizes go (all prizes are pins in this first go-round).

No need to post on this thread, unless you truly feel led to. See you in about 8 hours!

Thank you for the great deals on furni and the free magic I needed, though I am tempted to wake up early since I want more credits... I'll leave it to someone else. I don't know much of the drama that went on since I recently just joined, and I don't know why you got banned. But I think you're a really awesome guy. 10/10 :D

I too hope to make it to your quest! I was already taking my VMK break when the May incident had happened so I have no idea what went on, nor do I care to know. What I do know is that we've talked and traded before and you've had some amazing deals and conversation. Glad to see people like you returning to the game. :cape:

GoofyGeggy

There will be a number of quests this week. I don't know how long it will take to get rid of my stuff. lol

I do know that I have a TON of things to get rid of. If you miss a quest, you'll have another opportunity, I'm sure! The first one will start in about an hour (assuming we can all get into the game).

I wish you wouldn't leave :( you're such a friendly face to see around the kingdom. Thank you again for my gift, I will never take it off my lanyard. I wish you success in everything you do!

GoofyGeggy

I'm about to open the quest for the first time (probably do another one later today). Have fun getting those pins today!

Everything from common pins to Inferno or Starlight Wonderland Room is available in this first one.

Ah, dced during the quest XD

Didn't get anything from the quest but was nice and short, Guess I hit one of the blank spots or something :c
Two of the blank spots is credits, I didn't win anything either, I thought I did, but nope XD

Status
Not open for further replies.