The long so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spaced and forgot there was a quest tonight, saw it got moved thought yay then I see the long queue XD[DOUBLEPOST=1468855057][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm not sure how I finished so quick since I was like super laggy but thank you for the ski chairs :D

Last edited:

GoofyGeggy

@GoofyGeggy I have a question? What is the best way to contact Amy? I have a quest I want to re-release next month and I need it to be cleared of ppl that did it before.
I can only suggest using the CFH system. That's what I do.
I got gingerbread stuff. As usual, I have never seen most of it. Thank you soooo much!
Well, I hope you can use it in some way. :)

Tomorrow will possibly be my last quest...that will be my quest, to make it so. lol
Tentatively, I'm hoping for an early afternoon one. (2pm CST if I can get my kiosk cleared)

GoofyGeggy

Okay, confirmation has been given. :D

So I don't conflict with a host even, I'll shoot for opening the quest at 7pm CST.

Some of the rarer prizes in tonight's quest: Room Pins, Gold/Silver Snowmen, Ghostly Organ Orange/Red (someone won one last night), Underwater Organ Brown, Aladdin's Carpet Chair Blue/Purple, Red Teepees, and more.[DOUBLEPOST=1468935116][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay, so Geggy may have been watching Batman v Superman instead of doing his quest. It's a possibility. :p

I will open the quest after the host event tonight. It should be my last one. Hope y'all can come have fun with it.

Last edited:
I can't even click in the HM room like its not going anywhere, this is getting way too stressful.

Thanks for the quest, finally finished it. Just got trees I didn't really need since I already have a ton of but thanks for the quests, hope to see you around. x.x

Last edited:

GoofyGeggy

I can't even click in the HM room like its not going anywhere, this is getting way too stressful.

Thanks for the quest, finally finished it. Just got trees I didn't really need since I already have a ton of but thanks for the quests, hope to see you around. x.x
Do shorter distance clicks to get to the other rooms. The mickeys on the bottom of the Attic are a challenge! Click beyond the one you want, so the game makes you walk over it.

Geggy,

I cant begin to thank you enough for doing these quests. They have been a highlight of both my week and my time on MyVMK. Funnily enough, I found myself checking this thread as soon as I woke up so that I could see when your next quest would be. As someone who stepped away from the game for a while, I truly appreciate the idea of spreading around the items that will have no use to you, and I especially loved how you did it.

I am sad to see you go though, not just because of the quests, but because you are an overall great person and have brought this community back together. You have truly pulled everyone together with your quests. I do hope you will stop by from time to time to visit! Even though your love of Remixed is questionable... I wish you all the best! Thank you for everything!

~OswaldtheRabbit

GoofyGeggy

Geggy,

I cant begin to thank you enough for doing these quests. They have been a highlight of both my week and my time on MyVMK. Funnily enough, I found myself checking this thread as soon as I woke up so that I could see when your next quest would be. As someone who stepped away from the game for a while, I truly appreciate the idea of spreading around the items that will have no use to you, and I especially loved how you did it.

I am sad to see you go though, not just because of the quests, but because you are an overall great person and have brought this community back together. You have truly pulled everyone together with your quests. I do hope you will stop by from time to time to visit! Even though your love of Remixed is questionable... I wish you all the best! Thank you for everything!

~OswaldtheRabbit
Thank you for your kind words, and the sentiment behind them. I have truly enjoyed making these quests (though the kiosk is temperamental at times)! I hope everyone has enjoyed them to one degree or another, and hope everyone has received some things that they can enjoy in some way.

I will definitely be visiting from time to time. I may play an odd game of pirates or two, but I won't be doing much beyond socializing. My time of hoarding and trying to perfect my fireworks game is in the past. I wish you, and everyone else well as you enjoy the virtual kingdom!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Thank you Geggy, this last quest was bitter sweet knowing this would be the last one and that even though you may pop in again your time for now is done on Myvmk. Thank you for being so generous. I must say that quest tonight was crazy after crashing at fireworks wanted to give up. I was not going to let it beat me. Next time I went back a lot easier. So thank you so much. Big hugs to you <3. PS I got the gold snowman so that was great :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.