The MyVMK 2014 Winter Olympics Team Captains Voting!

Who should be your team captains?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
So, for everyone that doesn't know we will be doing FW AND JC. Now, What do the team captains do? So, on the first day (Feb 7th) we will be playing FW, and the captain for each team gets to pick who plays for their team that day, the next day we will play JC and the team captains will do the same everyday for three weeks. And to be clear, you may play FW and JC (Depending on the day) as many times you want throughout the day, just send in a screen shot of your high score from that day.

So I would post a thread for each team, but that seems kind of pointless, so the top ranking member of each team in this poll will be the team captains, thus this is a multiple choice poll.

Team UK: Jason, Kelsea, Hungrybear, jayygarcia, and Setsuykie.

Team Russia: bobsbestgame, maykay, AstroEllie, Nutty, Hipstahh, whatever forever, and Yuna.

Team USA: Mama Umbridge, BoutThatLife, BuddyByte, Scribbles, MistyMoon, and Katniss_Everdeen.

Team Canada: Yurgle, mkzacky, MidnightMoon, and Stargazing.

PS. Vote for one per team, please!

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Okay, so the team captains. First for Team UK, the team captain is Jason.

For Team Russia: Hipstahhh.

For Team USA: Mama Umbridge.

And Team Canada: Yurgle.

So, to all four of you, you guys have until tomorrow to pick who will be playing fireworks, if you don't your team will receive 0 points.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
So this means I have until tomorrow to contact someone and ask them to play Fireworks? Or do I post my selection here?
You can post your selection here, but most importantly you must tell someone to play FW first, or else... No ones going to play FW LOL! Anyways, just remember to tell whoever you pick to post a screen shot of their high score of the day, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.