The Official Buyable Item Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I just joined this yesterday--glad to be back on VMK after 5 years. However, I'm wondering how people have green flip, inferno, etc. the beta rare items. Are we not in Beta right now, or was that just first day shenanigans? Is (blue) Stitch back?

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
So, I just joined this yesterday--glad to be back on VMK after 5 years. However, I'm wondering how people have green flip, inferno, etc. the beta rare items. Are we not in Beta right now, or was that just first day shenanigans? Is (blue) Stitch back?
Welcome back! The Green Flip hat was released in this game when it opened a few weeks ago. Inferno is not public magic yet so if you see it being used, it's one of the staff members playing their tricks on people :P

We are in Beta phase right now, and the Blue Stitch hat has not been released yet. Stay tuned for all that's to come! On Halloween all of the items in this thread's OP will be released as a way to give everyone that missed out a second chance.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
This week's Halloween items were a bit disappointing
I sort of agree. I wished the gold princess would have been released instead of the witch costume, but that's just personal preference. The bat mickey ears are a pretty cool novelty item. And I'm enjoying the fair pricing on the haunted trees and white mickey ghosts and their effect on my haunted house room. Just wish the orange mickey ghosts weren't so expensive when the white ones are only 100 credits each.

I sort of agree. I wished the gold princess would have been released instead of the witch costume, but that's just personal preference. The bat mickey ears are a pretty cool novelty item. And I'm enjoying the fair pricing on the haunted trees and white mickey ghosts and their effect on my haunted house room. Just wish the orange mickey ghosts weren't so expensive when the white ones are only 100 credits each.
lol right.. I was so confused when I bought an orange one and my credits went down by 1000! I just assumed they were both 100 credits.

disruler

OK I don't mean to be a nit-picker, but do you think you'll ever add in the Mickey Mouse shoes, or the "baggy" pants? I want to re-complete my old in-game costume! But I'm making it work for the time being :)

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
No problem! Glad people are finding it useful!

- - - Updated - - -

Updated for the additions to basic clothing

Long Sleeve Shirts (Sweaters), Flip Flops, and Sneakers are now available to purchase.
They also added the following items to Ned's Shop in that update

Expedition Supplies
Explorer's Lantern
Camp Fire Frying Pan
Camp Fire

And

Added the Autopia Pin to the Inner-Space Shop (Pins)

Fiyero

They also added the following items to Ned's Shop in that update

Expedition Supplies
Explorer's Lantern
Camp Fire Frying Pan
Camp Fire

And

Added the Autopia Pin to the Inner-Space Shop (Pins)
Added. Frying Pan and Fire were not added because there were only moved.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.