|-<@>- The OFFICIAL KFC Appreciation Elite -<@>-|

If you're a real KFC appreciator, you spy the logo and instantly drag your friends/family/dog inside and order a KFC bargain bucket; no questions asked. There's a McDonalds next door, but it's not good enough: it never was. It didn't satisfy your cravings of finger-licking goodness like some fried chicken can. You open that bucket up and your mouth waters as you rip the gravy's lid off, shove that chicken into that styrofoam container and you cry tears of joy as you take a bite of heaven. Subway? More like No-way, am I right? (I am, there is no argument). Our room is simply known as 'KFC' because it is the one and only KFC worth investing your time into, which has beautiful Disney decor and a wonderful scenic view of the Animal Kingdom and most importantly a gargantuan of chicken. KFC enthusiasts will be right at home.

CHEF Sancho Marco M?ndez is our esteemed, fully trained chicken cooker. He is highly professional, serving Obama, the Queen of England and Jennifer Lawrence who has since then became our prime sponsor and co-director.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

So you want to apply for membership in The Official KFC Appreciation Elite?

All you need to do to apply is to write a short statement expressing your love for KFC. Preferably, I, including the members of the board and Chef Sancho wish to be brought to tears of understanding, but anything that says 'KFC is life' is acceptable. Apply here in the thread, or simply PM me your statement and I will read through and see if you are truly worthy of the KFC Elite.

Good luck,
- Co-owner of MyVMK's best KFC restaurant

Scribbles

I just can't help the way I feel about KFC. When I smell that fresh delicious chicken it just brings tears to my eyes and I wanna shout to the world how happy I am and that I'm in love! KFC has been a force in my life for 19 years and I hope it's there for many more. I want to bathe myself in the mac n' cheese and wash my hair with the gravy because they're just that good. It would be an honor to be part of the elite.

P.S. KFC is life

^ Chef Sancho was pulsating with appreciation and gravy when he read that statement, and he's now taken the rest of the day off. He told me he couldn't handle the sheer beauty of those words, and had to get a taxi home (he usually rollerskates). You are proudly accepted, and may be promoted if we discuss such appreciation in a board meeting.