The Prates Who Don't Do Anything.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I'm going to start a team of members who playing POTC together. It will be made up of 30 people, and I'll be accepting 10 a week until the game opens. If you wish to join post your high score of POTC from back in the day and the top ten scores posted each week will added.

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
Why not wait until pirates comes out, give people a few days to play and get used to the new one and get some scores, then look for teammates? I remember being good at the old one, but that was over 6 years go and i didnt keep track of my scores.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Why not wait until pirates comes out, give people a few days to play and get used to the new one and get some scores, then look for teammates? I remember being good at the old one, but that was over 6 years go and i didnt keep track of my scores.
Good idea, actually. Sooo yeah, I'll bump this thread in three weeks. XD

I'm going to start a team of members who playing POTC together. It will be made up of 30 people, and I'll be accepting 10 a week until the game opens. If you wish to join post your high score of POTC from back in the day and the top ten scores posted each week will added.

lol just sayin'
and veggie tales is da bomb

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Might have to get in on this in a few weeks time. It's been so long that I forgot how good/bad I was at the game. I guess it will be obvious which path I follow after a few test runs when the game is released.

No idea how high/low of scores I ended up getting on POTC, but I like this idea. It would be a great way to play the game.