The Princess Adventures

All of the princesses have received an invitation for a celebration happening today. And you're invited too! However, they don't know who sent the invites. They each must travel back through their stories and face different challenges. With your help of course! You might think you have everything figured out, but be careful! You could find your escape to freedom or you could be cursed forever..

Game Play
There are 12 princesses total. Meaning there are 12 rooms. You will not be going through all 12. You will only be going through 3.
Each of the princesses are split into 4 groups. Meaning there will be 4 players per game.
From left to right (photo) you have:

The OG's - Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora. The Adventurers - Ariel, Belle, and Jasmine. The Strong-Willed - Pocahontas, Tiana, and Mulan. The Wanderers - Rapunzel, Merida, and Giselle.

Each of the princess rooms themselves will be similar, but different. So in Snow White, Ariel, Pocahontas and Rapunzel's rooms you will have to find a certain amount of clues to help you figure out who sent the invitations. (probably only one or two) (Make sure you take note of this. As it is important in figuring out who sent the invites! These clues can be something as vague as a cloud prop!!) In Cinderella, Belle, Tiana and Merida's rooms you will have to find the correct teleporter that will take you into the next room. In Aurora, Jasmine, Mulan and Giselle's rooms you will have to match two of your generators to the generators that have already been spun.

(REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT BE GOING THROUGH ALL 12 ROOMS. YOU WILL BE GOING THROUGH THEM LIKE HOW I LISTED THEM ABOVE. IN THEIR GROUPS. AKA THE OG'S, THE ADVENTURERS, THE STRONG-WILLED, AND THE WANDERERS)
DID I MENTION THE PEOPLE WHO SENT THE INVITATIONS ARE VILLAINS?!

There is a small clue in the description of the first room. So make sure to read it and find that furniture item before moving on to the second room.

In the final room you will need to know who sent the invites to the princesses. But before you spin your generator, you must state who you think sent the princesses their invitations. Then proceed to spin. If you are right, I will open up another turnstile which will allow you to make your escape through the flames and back to safety and you WIN!
If you don't guess correctly, just try again!

Before each game I will post the invite that each of the princesses received. MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT IT WHILE YOU'RE IN THE FIRST ROOM OR A FEW MINUTES PRIOR TO ENTERING THE GAME.
Invite will be posted here 5-10 minutes prior to game play!
The fun thing about the invitations is that they will change every time I open the room!

** I'd also like to add there will be a spectator room. (Just search my name, coolbluePiglet, and go to "Spectator Room") Meaning you can enter that room to find a few teleporters leading into some of the rooms during the game. That way those who aren't playing can watch the action **

*This is the first game that I have made like this, so please be easy on me lol.*

I'd also like to say a HUGE thank you to @OswaldtheRabbit, @Hopper, and @MoitaRose for their time, help, and some item donations throughout this last week! This wouldn't have been possible without you guys! <3

Last edited:
Hi everyone this will be open in about 5-10 minutes. If you'd like to play, I suggest you read these rules first! It will help with everything going smoothly. I will still explain when you come in. The invitation is up! (Please don't make any guesses as soon as you get in. Play through the whole game first.) Even if you think you might have an idea, just wait till the end! (: Can't wait for everyone to play!

The spectator room is open as well. There is only a few rooms you can view!

IT IS OPEN

Last edited:
Thanks to all who came. I know it was a crazy mess and I will be making some changes before opening again. Thank you to everyone who stayed and played through the craziness even if you didn't understand lol. If you are up for trying again, keep an eye out for another post from me on here.

*Again first time doing a game room this big and with little old me trying to navigate 12+ rooms by myself. I do appreciate everyone being patient and for playing as well. I know it's confusing at first, but hopefully it will make more sense after I have opened it a few times.

I did go back and edit the rules some. Each room plays out like a normal game room (besides the first rooms. Those you must find an item that relates to the villain who sent the invite.) The second room you are trying to light as many items as possible and the third you are matching generators to the ones that are already spun on the left of your screen.

I hope everyone gives it a chance again. Because I know there was a LOT of people in the room tonight who didn't understand.

Sorry if it was confusing, but thank you to those who played throughout all the craziness!

Last edited:
Hi everyone I am back with an update for the game.
So I have updated the second rooms. You will no longer be lighting fairies/tables/etc. Instead you will have to find the correct teleporter that will then take you to the next room.
The first and third rooms are still the same. You will still be finding clues in the first and you will be spinning TWO generators in the third. The final room you will need to state which villain you think sent the invites before spinning that villain on the generators.
I encourage everyone to read these rules before playing as it will help with game play.
I hope to open tomorrow if everything works out well!

Hi everyone!
The invitation is up and I will be opening in about five minutes. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a moment and read the rules! (You also need to read the invite too). Then come on in and play.
The spectator room is open as well. Just search: coolbluePiglet![DOUBLEPOST=1524617559][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks to everyone who came! It went a lot smoother this time. I will try and host another game possibly tomorrow! If there isn't one tomorrow the next one will be on Friday!
<3

Last edited: