The Recycling Bin

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
What about a place in the game where people could place they're unwanted items (pins, furniture, clothing, etc), and players could look through and take what they like. I see people complaining about all the clutter in their inventory, and rather than have to have people make separate threads typing out all the items they have, this could be a neat feature :)

This reminds me of the OG animal crossing game for the Nintendo DS so much, LOLOL. But this is a really good idea!! And an easier way to get credit for items if ppl aren't on the forums or don't get a chance to log on for a few days. It would be so legit to have a consignment shop in game to get rid of stuff and get $$$ lol

NOLAgirl504

New Orleans girl with Disney dreams
If you see anyone wanting to get rid of stuff please let me know, I just came back a month ago and wish I could build things in my room like I did 10 years ago</3 thanks.

dean

I know VFK isn’t usually a good game to reference for suggestion at any point but they have a recycling event throughout the year that offers players the chance to recycle their items for a chance to win a variety of rare items. It works by the player submitting 5 items at a time and once submitted, you receive 1 of the items listed in the recycle bin rewards. Usually the ultra rare items are pulled 1/500 recycled items. I think this would be a good chance for players to get rid of their junk while also earning more new and possibly rare items.

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
Or instead of just getting rid of items... What about an auction room of sorts? Where items can be sold with a starting bid or can be bid on by "foreign bidders" where, like... If you want to sell a shirt the foreign bidder will offer like 5c or sell price for the shirt (for people that just want to get rid of things and then that item is lost/leaves the game forever) Items in the auction can stay in there for a selected amount of time and other players can come in (even when seller is offline) and buy/bid on items? Almost like a store where players can go and do like an auto price or a bidding price and they can have a little store to get rid of their items if they can't meet someone from forums or be in an auction room all the time. I was on a game that had a system like this and it works really well. Sometimes people get good items for cheap or they get what the item is worth.

Idk if any of this makes sense lmao.