The Tonight Show with Mijaro [Back on!]

Big News everyone, the tonight show will be recording on Christmas Day!

If you're bored at your awkward family christmas party or just want to watch a good show, then come on down to Studio 23D!

Come in by 10PM EST and one of my lucky audience members will get a chance to play "Snow or Go!"
Recording starts at 10 and be sure to put on your christmas best because it is a christmas special after all!

NOTE: If you're planning to sit in the front row, be sure your hat is not obstructing the camera's view since this will be a live recording. Time may subject to change. Guest can volunteer to be interviewed.

Last edited:
This was superb, well done! It shows how much effort you put into making this, how come you didn't use your AE intro you made? I really hope that I can be apart of the show tomorrow!

This was superb, well done! It shows how much effort you put into making this, how come you didn't use your AE intro you made? I really hope that I can be apart of the show tomorrow!
That's a funny thing, the show was done before I started working with After Effect and premier pro. So this episode will be the first I use the after effect intro and the premier pro program. :D

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I will try to be there. Sometimes my family loves to have dinner at midnight (exaggerated) but I should be able to attend. Good Luck Mijaro!

Update:
Due to people being with families and friends during the christmas season, I am rescheduling the show to sunday evening to accommodate everyone's personal schedule. I apologize for the inconvenience and will be getting the christmas special going.

So far, I got _halloween_ on board to be interviewed. Just a friendly reminder that everyone is invited to either be interviewed or interested in playing "snow or go". Let me know in case you're interested.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I am interested in being an audience member and Sunday sounds a lot better I was swarmed by family last night and a couple of random guest even came over and had to find places in the guest house to sleep.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
Wow, I never saw the room that night mijaro. in the future I hope you can find a way of alerting everyone of this show. I really wanted to attend.

Wow, I never saw the room that night mijaro. in the future I hope you can find a way of alerting everyone of this show. I really wanted to attend.
That's just it, I have no clue how and Facebook and the forum is definitely not very effective. Other than that, its uploaded and ready to be viewed

Bumping for the late bats.

I uploaded a construction progress shot of the new studio 23D. It will be incorporated to the upcoming episodes till it is complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much of a video upload but an update on the new studio. The new studio is almost done and I am happy with how great it looked... minus the game killing my map and program during the room construction.