The Veil of Nostalgia

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
I love this part so much!

I think your writing is like poetry :) I might have to re read it a couple of times, but I believe I can understand what you're saying. You express emotions beautifully! I think if more people talked like you, there would be less fights because it sounds so polite and very intelligent. :) The English language has a dictionary filled with so many different words, so why just use the basic ones ;)

I love this, too!

And this is so true! It's also kind of inspring :)

Your cordiality is appreciated. Your affirmation is legitimate to have, opening dialogue instead of using irrational action is usually the wise road taken. If and only IF all else fails should man feel inclined to use violent methods to restore the proper equilibrium. Often times, it is the man or woman that “jumps” first, whom finds themselves at the antithesis of their desired results in the first place. Unfortunately, this is a lesson that many fall into having to learn the difficult way. For inter-relationships between the self and universal life, diplomacy and philosophy are the two most important social characteristics for mankind to learn and understand thoroughly.