TheDirector's Spoop-tacular Skeleton Parlor [New Items 10/2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

africaelenab

The inner mechanisms of my mind are an enigma
I'm sorry, Jay! Moments after I posted this thread someone PMed me for all of those items.

I can sell you the Jasmine room for 33k! However I think the prices for the other items are fair so I don't think I want to change those.
okay ill take all :) for your prices

TheDirector

デス・ザ・キッド
I’ll take this if you still have it :)
x1 Mickey Ears C3P0 - 7k
Sure thing! (:

cool! let me know when you're available (:
I'll be available Friday as well as this weekend. :)

Can I get the bunny slippers and hula skirt please? If they are still available of course :)
I'm afraid the bunny slippers are pending for a trade so I'm sorry about that, Peep! The hula skirt is still available though!

Ariel Mickey Ears Headband - 2k
Mickey Waffle Ears Headband - 2k
Scarlet Witch Corset - 2k

Are they still available?
They sure are! (:

okay ill take all :) for your prices
Sounds good. :) Thanks. I'll be available for a trade tomorrow and this weekend too.

i'll buy these if u still have them!!!!! :)
Yes, I still have them! (:

x1 Prince Eric's Shirt - 2k

Would love this if it’s still available!

TheDirector

デス・ザ・キッド

aiyana

sorry I'll only be available late at night for this weekend! Monday I can get online late afternoon and anytime after so please let me know what works best for you!

TheDirector

デス・ザ・キッド
I haven't been able to get on for like the past hour but if you could hold it for me I'd appreciate it!
I still have it for you. :) I'm online now.

i would love these if you still have them!
I still have a rainbow flower crown and the Valentine's Minnie ears! I'm sorry about the hula skirt though. It's pending for a trade.

I apologize. I had to log off due to technical difficulties last night, but I am once again online!

sorry I'll only be available late at night for this weekend! Monday I can get online late afternoon and anytime after so please let me know what works best for you!
No problem! I'm usually a night owl on the weekends anyway so just let me know when you're online. (:

Cool. When are you free?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
I'm online now, and I believe I will be available for the rest of the evening unless I notify otherwise. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.