This or That - BOOK version

Pieta

Ahhh! I remember loving Septimus Heap in middle school.

Gregor the Overlander or Peter and the Starcatchers (I'm reminiscing on my books from elementary school)

ShinigamisDice

The Scourge of Avariciousness
Peter and the Starcatchers.

Interview with the Vampire or The Vampire Lestat? (same series, same author)

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Anne Rice is by far one of my favorite authors and her take on vampires as well as the lure of vampirism for the most part, is spot-on unlike other publicized works in this modern day and age. I've never seen a 'commercialized author' do so well at writing vampiric novels since her inception into this type of writing. Although I'm going to say Interview with the Vampire, it has nothing to do with the commercial success of this particular novel due to the making of the movie in the 90s era as opposed to the vampire Lestat (written after interview of course). I do wonder why they made interview, skipped vampire lestat and went straight to making 'queen of the damned' film wise. In my mind, the film series has been a disappointment since they've had to use different actors in both films and didn't continue to make anymore in this particular series. Truth be told, not a single author has hit the nail on the head, so to speak during the past half century than that of Anne Rice when it comes to that of vampire lore.

Leads me to ask this:

Memnoch the Devil or Vittorio the Vampire? (different series, same author of course)

Last edited:
Pride and Prejudice...it's a happier story.

I am generalizing to the series for you to pick rather than a specific book from the series :)

The Hollows Series (aka Rachel Morgan) by Kim Harrison OR Fever Series (aka MacKayla Lane) by Karen Marie Moning?

Cat

That's been asked so many times in this thread. I say hunger games because the first book is alright, though both book series go downhill after the first novel. I like Hunger Games more than Divergent though because it's got less romance in it; I feel like divergent is too heavily centered around tris's and Tobias's relationship.

Uhmmm...
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn or Grapes of Wrath?

The Hollows

The Hunger Games or Divergent? c;
Okay i'm answering this too because i've always wanted to answer this question so...
DIVERGENT DUH. Divergent is love. Divergent is life.

And @Oreo , you're going to hate me but I've never read any of those. However, Gone Girl sounds a bit more interesting.

The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones or Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark?

mark

10 mins late to everything
I'm actually starting paper towns soon but I would rather read tfios if I had not read it before...

Kindred or The Five People You Meet in Heaven
(entirely different books so look it up)