This was a pleasant surprise!

Seeing this game still up but also active and well made me giddy. :dance: So I tried registering immediately, but I'm having trouble even doing that on the website (even though it will let me do it on my mobile phone, and on the same browser at that). And when I did register through my phone, I thought it would let me finally log in on my laptop, but I had the same issue. :huh: So I'm not sure how to go about that. If anyone can help, I would be most appreciative!:please: But for now, I would like to say, hello, and nice to meet you all!

I used to play a lot on the original VMK. My name back then was BraveFrostbite, because, y'know... I thought that was the epitome of cool as an 11-year-old, haha. But I had a blast going into the game, playing all the minigames, obsessing over the music in the monorail and on Main Street, and seeing all the rooms! People really knew how to decorate, and threw some surprises my way. VMK holds a special place in my heart from back then, even if it was only for a couple of years.

HOST_Thanos

Mad Titan
MyVMK Staff
Hello!

First and foremost, welcome to MyVMK! I saw you were having some trouble with the registration and log in process? What browser are you trying to use? I know that Chrome and Firefox have been acting finicky as of late in terms of accessing the game, so if you are using either of these, you may find success trying a different browser!

If you have any other questions, or if that doesn't work for you, feel free to let me know and I will help assist you in any way i can!

Welcome Home! :MickeyBounce:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
:pickme:Welcome back to the game!!!!! I am not sure why you are having issues logging in so I may not the best person to be able to help in that regard. However, I hope you are able to get them fixed and log in to play. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the community and if you have any questions feel free to message me on here. Or.. If you are finally able to log in and happen to be in the game, the best place to find me is hanging out in the Fantasyland Courtyard where I spend a lot of my time in the game. If I don't answer I apologize cause I do tend to go afk a lot. Hopefully you can catch me when I am actually not out of it (in lack of a better terms, hehe).