Thread Views

I know that moderators can see who has viewed a thread. Is it possible to enable this feature to the thread poster? Or at least in the private sections such as moderator applications and staff and game feedback. I think it would be beneficial to see who is paying attention and who isn't.

Thanks! :hearts:

We probably are not going to enable this feature for the time being. Sometimes people click something but that doesn't mean they actually read it, so supplying people with this data really won't mean that much.

If you really want someone to read something, ping them! If it's for an application, know that it most likely has been read :)

We probably are not going to enable this feature for the time being. Sometimes people click something but that doesn't mean they actually read it, so supplying people with this data really won't mean that much.

If you really want someone to read something, ping them! If it's for an application, know that it most likely has been read :)
I really mean the staff and game feedback forum. A lot of staff members don't get on forums much and when they do they usually ignore their PMs or refuse to respond. I'd at least want to know if somebody clicked on it in a hidden forum.

I really mean the staff and game feedback forum. A lot of staff members don't get on forums much and when they do they usually ignore their PMs or refuse to respond. I'd at least want to know if somebody clicked on it in a hidden forum.
There is also the option to mark all forums as read, and I'm not sure if that would show up as a "read" view, or if it doesn't show up at all when people use that option.