Time to depart

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as it pains me to say this, I cannot deal with this any more. While there have been so many people who have been lovely to chat to both in-game and on the forums, I believe I can no longer associate myself with this place. It is beyond disappointing. As well as my current real life situation (two years regaining confidence after an extremely rough time at my previous workplace, and now I am awaiting four job interviews), I think it's time to go.

I've had so many lovely memories, most of which were back when MyVMK first started - chatting to the very friendly HOSTs, playing Fireworks with friends, giggling endlessly at Shrunken Ned (bringing back fond memories of the original game) on Jungle Cruise... those were what made my time special. When the beloved HOST_Cherub gave me my Gold Star last year, I'd never felt more happier and appreciated on a game ever. It's the little things like that that always hold a special place in my heart, and I am thrilled that I've done what I've always wanted to do in this fashion - just making everyone smile and laugh.

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who has managed to deal with me kindly, as I know I haven't been the easiest of people to get on with. I hope many of you will keep in touch with me, either via Facebook, Twitter, Skype... you name it. Just let me know.

As for my items, I will be giving away the majority of my inventory in a little game which I will figure out during this weekend.

But for now, I am off. Big hugs to everyone, keep your chins up, and may we meet again.
Laverne/LadyVerne
xx

I am so sorry you are leaving, I have loved reading your posts and you have always seemed like a very caring person. Good luck with your interviews and I wish you all the best. Take care :hug:

PS - keep your items, you might come back once things settle down, here and in rl ;)

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Wow I'm so saddened to see you are leaving. You were among one of the nicest people I've known. It's depressing to see so many of the good people in this community leave, whilst we get stuck with the not-so-nice people. Good luck with where ever life leads you. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:hug:I am sorry to see you go, hun. The few times I was able to talk to you were lovely!:hug:
:nod::aww:I know you like the color green so here is some green for you! :aww::nod:
:nod::clover:Goodluck in all that you do! :clover::nod:
:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Whispered

First of all, best of luck in all of your job interviews - real life is more important than MyVMK and I wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

Second of all, I'm extremely sorry to hear you go :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.