today's two quests

Jworkkul

I think that today's (10-25-20) two quests are somewhat unfair to most players. The scores that need to be attained in Jungle Cruise, Fireworks and Haunted Mansion is ridiculous. Some players, not the majority, are proficient enough to get these high scores because that is all they do. Most of us either have to go to school or work and that limits our time that we can be on the computer playing these mini-games. I would like to see a more realistic goat to these games to make it fair for everyone and not just a select few.

I usually tend to disagree with this mentality but I understand why you and others think this! There’s a new quest every Sunday, the majority of which have pretty doable score requirements for casual players. They usually come with pretty awesome prizes as well! These hardest quests are once in a blue moon and are announced at the beginning of every month, giving everyone a chance to practice and prepare. It also gives avid minigame players a chance to show their skills/be rewarded for their efforts instead of possibly being bored. I work full time but I enjoy playing mini games, so I consciously put aside that practice time. I honestly think the distribution of hard vs easy quests and prizes for both are fair. The wings and onesies were a lot of work to make so I feel it’s also fair to the designers and quest creators that put in the time and effort feel their work was worth it. Hopefully any of that made sense!

Just my opinion on the matter and I respect yours too!