Toontown rewritten, Pirates online rewritten, MyVMK

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
So my personal 3 favorite games of all time are making a return! Toontown rewritten is coming very close to opening, MyVMK is such a big success and Pirates online rewritten is just beginning (the site looks amazing though!) So, will you be joining these? I know i'm already on MyVMK :P I want to join Toontown rewritten and Pirates online rewritten i'll see about ;) What are your thoughts, can Disney shut these down? Who is joining, who isn't, ETC. Anyway, it looks like the future holds the past!

I have a handful of friends who were Alpha testers for TTR and it mostly looks fantastic, so hopefully I'll be able to assist during the Beta stages. :)

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
VMK and TT were my first virtual online games that I played, and when VMK closed I was so sad and than Toontown once I got older I went back to it and tried to actually progress in the game since I understood it and than it closed and that, well, sucked. But VMK is back and has been great so far and I've been checking in on TT Rewrittens progress and I'm extremely excited because TT was my first (actual first first) game that I played and was able to interact with others and it's I played for years on and off so it's pretty close to me for a game, I'm so excited for it and I'm really happy about myvmk :)

Setsuykie

I've had my eye on Toontown Rewritten for awhile now. I didn't know they were getting really close to finally opening it, though. I am excite!

kalyee

I've been waiting for TTR since the day Toontown was announced to be closing - I wouldn't let my childhood die off that soon, no thanks to Disney.
I don't know if I'll be around for it, but I'm hoping I get a chance to play! I wasn't lucky enough for an alpha key ;_;

Ally

I've been following TTR's journey for a while now, and I'm really excited for Beta testing! I really enjoyed it when I was younger, so being able to play it again will be awesome. I had no idea about POR, though, so I'll have to check that out! :)