Trade Pins Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

GA_Alice

MyVMK Designer
Hello everyone!

We wanted to first and foremost apologize. It was brought to our attention that our previous trade pins for the month were based very closely on another artist’s work. We apologize and will be taking steps moving forward to ensure this never happens again. If you do happen to catch something such as this, please contact us. We make mistakes and miss things. When we mess up, we want to know so we can prevent it from happening again and become better.

We added a new, original, set of pins made by the very talented GA_Boo for our trade event that we hope you will love! If you’d like to take a look, here they are:

The newsletter has been updated to reflect this change as well.

Thank you <3
MyVMK Staff​

caseyphino

These are absolutely adorable! I'm glad the similarity was caught. :)

Thanks GA_Boo for this lovely Marvel Ladies pin. I need 100 Gamoras, please.

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
We appreciate how quickly another set was updated. Thank you GA_Boo for your hard work <3

Just curious, though I'm sure the answer is no, will the other pins ever be released? The Groot pin was the one I was looking forward to the most when I read the newsletter yesterday :cry:

GA_Alice

MyVMK Designer
We appreciate how quickly another set was updated. Thank you GA_Boo for your hard work <3

Just curious, though I'm sure the answer is no, will the other pins ever be released? The Groot pin was the one I was looking forward to the most when I read the newsletter yesterday :cry:
The other pins won't be released. We can work on getting another Groot pin in game <3

Status
Not open for further replies.