**Lilo's Weekend Trades Shop**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am trading credits for these items, trades will be done on Saturday nights and all day Sundays:
:StitchBounce::StitchBounce::StitchBounce::StitchBounce:

I am selling credits for these items:

500c for Stitch pins
500c-1k for Mike bean bag chair
500c-1k for Sulley bean bag chair
2k for LGBT rainbow mickey ears
500c or more for pineapple chairs

8k for Hannah Montana room
500c to 1k for Hannah Montana pin
10k for blue, pink, green, and red Stitch magic pins

I am looking for these items. Please tell me how much you want for them:
Jack Skellington, Sally, Nightmare before Christmas items
Christmas
items
A Santa hat
Zero dog hat
Stitch flip hat
Roxas Pin
Avengers rugs
hulk couches
marvel avenger mickey ears
shoulder and room pets
Dalmatian and stitch pets
butterfly pet
piglet pet
singing penguin from toy story pin
bear in the big blue house pin

thank you :)
:Xwing:

Last edited:
BUMP
I am in my trading room in MYVMK right now until 2pm eastern time. Offering 10k for a Stitch
i could do 1k stan pin, 15k for magic, and i have some stitch pins i can show ya
Hi :), I spent all of my credits and only have 1k at the moment lol, I can buy off your Stan pin by tomorrow night or Wednesday night and some stitch pins. I will have a lot of credits again by tomorrow night. On double credit game day, I can buy a magic pin from you.

I will PM you tomorrow night for the Stan and stitch pins, hopefully that is ok for you! :O

Ok thank you <3 I can do the room trade later tonight at 10pm (I finish school at 8pm) and I am looking for the regular rainbow mickey ears. When we do the trade can I view all of the ears you have? Thank you <3

Ok thank you <3 I can do the room trade later tonight at 10pm (I finish school at 8pm) and I am looking for the regular rainbow mickey ears. When we do the trade can I view all of the ears you have? Thank you <3
What time are you available tomorrow? There's a Host event at 10 and I need to sign off by 10:30 est. I can show you all the ears <3

What time are you available tomorrow? There's a Host event at 10 and I need to sign off by 10:30 est. I can show you all the ears <3
oh snap yesss I forgot about that! Ok, tomorrow I can be on at 8am until 1pm eastern time because I go out all day for dance. Also, do you have a Winter Wonderland room for sale? If you do, I will buy it for 8k too or in place of the HM room.[DOUBLEPOST=1568919080][/DOUBLEPOST]BUMP
AND, added a looking for a Winter Wonderland room!!!! I really want this one

oh snap yesss I forgot about that! Ok, tomorrow I can be on at 8am until 1pm eastern time because I go out all day for dance. Also, do you have a Winter Wonderland room for sale? If you do, I will buy it for 8k too or in place of the HM room.[DOUBLEPOST=1568919080][/DOUBLEPOST]BUMP
AND, added a looking for a Winter Wonderland room!!!! I really want this one
I can do it between those hours. I have the Winter Wonderland room, but I'm looking for 10k for it

Last edited:
I can do it between those hours. I have the Winter Wonderland room, but I'm looking for 10k for it
Ok cool, if I get 25k by tomorrow then I'll buy both off of you lol I may choose the WW room for tomorrow then buy the HM room this weekend. But okay, it's lit then

Hi!! I'm selling
-LGBT Gay Ears (the rainbow ones): 3k
-Dalmation Patch: 2k
-Blue, orange, and green butterfly pets: 4k each or 11k for all three
:)

Hi!! I'm selling
-LGBT Gay Ears (the rainbow ones): 3k
-Dalmation Patch: 2k
-Blue, orange, and green butterfly pets: 4k each or 11k for all three
:)
Ok thank you <3 I can buy from you on Saturday night or Sunday (all day). I will buy the ears, pin, and probably 2 butterflies. I will have the complete total of creds by then.

Ok thank you <3 I can buy from you on Saturday night or Sunday (all day). I will buy the ears, pin, and probably 2 butterflies. I will have the complete total of creds by then.
Sorry it's been a while!! I still have the ears, the dalmation, and the butterflies if you'd still like to buy. :) I'll be more available now so let me know when you can meet, or we can use giftboxing

Status
Not open for further replies.