Trading Game - 25 credit pin to Elsa Castle Room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
Hello friends! I’m trying something special here on VMK…a bit of a trading game. If you’ve seen the Trade Me Project, this will be similar. My goal? Keep trading items (yes, items only—no credits!) until I get an Elsa Castle Room. A big goal, but it’ll be fun to see if it’s possible!

To make things interesting, I’m going to start with something very small:

canvas (2).png

That’s right, this lovely, 25-credit Cinderella pin! As she is only worth 25-credits, I’m looking to trade for ANY item worth 25-credits or greater. I’ll be keep track of my trades here on the forums for anyone who’d like to follow along or if you have a trade proposal. DM me an offer (here or on Discord), and let’s get this trade game going!

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
My first trade has been made! Thank you to AstroVioletRose for starting me off with this Cuties Pirate Pin:

PiratePin.jpg

With this great start, I'm ready for another trade! As a reminder, I am ONLY trading for items. This pin value seems to range from 1k-5k, so I'll be trading for ANY item (pin, clothing, furni) worth 1k or greater. DM me an offer here or on Discord!

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
Another trade, another step closer! Thanks Nayru for trading me a Sid Skull Hoodie for the Cuties Pirate Pin:

SidHoodie.jpg

The hoodie value is about 1k, so I'll be trading for ANY item worth 1k or greater! DM me an offer here or on Discord, and let's get this Elsa Castle!

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
Two trades in one night! Thank you to DaisyLou for an awesome trade - Sid Skull Hoodie for this adorable Lumpy Pet Hat:

LumpyHat.jpg

The value of the Lumpy hat seems to be about 5-10k, so I'll be trading for any item worth 5k or greater! DM me an offer here or on Discord, and let's make a trade!

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
Just made another trade! Thanks to BlueArtGirl for trading my Lumpy Pet Hat for the Skull Black Backpack:

SkullBackpack.jpg

The value here seems to be about 10k, so I'll be trading for any item worth 10k or greater. DM me an offer, and let's get this Elsa Castle!

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
Trade update! Wow. It's been almost a week since I began this project, and so much progress has been made already. What started as a very small, store-bought pin, has grown a ton. Thanks to everyone who's offered trades and kept up - y'all are rockstars!

My latest trade? Thanks to Aldisneyfans, I was able to trade the Skull Black Backpack for a FULL Lamb Onesie!
LambOnesie.jpg

With this trade, I'm able to move my current value to about 20k-25k, which is huge in just a week! I'm not done yet though. I'll be trading this lamb onesie for any item worth 20k or greater! If you have a trade, DM me an offer!

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
Week 2 of my Trade Game is off and running with an awesome trade! Thanks to safekeeping, I traded the Lamb Onesie for these Hollywood Studios Park Ears:

HSEars.jpg

The value of these seem to be about 45k. I'll be trading these for any item worth 45k or greater! DM me an offer, and let's make a trade!

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
WE ARE AT 50K VALUE. 50k all from a 25 credit pin. Thank you to all my traders, and to Aldisneyfans for my most recent trade. From the Hollywood Studios Park Ears, I was able to trade for the Dia De Los Muertos Outfit:

Dia.jpg

The value of this outfit (top and pants) seems to be 50-60k. Woah! I'll be trading this outfit for any item worth 50k or greater. DM me a trade offer, and let's keep going!

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
Trade update! Thanks to nicoleasaurus, I traded the Dia de Los Muertos outfit for these cute Mickey Ears- Vision:

VisionEars.jpg

These seem to be worth around 60-65k, so I'll be trading these for any item(s) worth 60k or greater! DM me an offer, and let's make a trade!

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
My trade game just got a bit more magical! Thanks to Tinkfaniam, I traded the Vision Ears for 3 1* Popcorn Magic pins AND a 1* Tow Mater Magic!

Mater.jpg Popcorn.jpg

For all 4 pins, the value seems to be 60k, so I'll be trading all of these for ANY item(s) worth 60k or greater! Let's make a trade and get this Elsa room!

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
And another trade has been made! Shoutout to Dep for making it happen and trading me 2 Tron Rooms and a 1* Pirate Magic:

PirateMagic.jpg TronPin.jpg

This now places my value at 85k. I'll be trading both rooms and the magic for any item(s) worth 85k or greater! DM me an offer, and let's get trading.

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
FEBRUARY TRADE GAME GOIN STRONG! A huge thank you to DakotaBear for making my most recent trade possible, trading my this 5* Snowfall Magic:

snowfall.jpg
The value of this is 100k, which means I am about HALFWAY to an Elsa Castle Room! I'll be trading this 5* magic for any item(s) worth 100k or more (or if you'd like to trade for the Elsa room early, I won't decline *wink* *wink*). DM me an offer, and let's make a trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.