trading magic and hats and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

caseyatbat

let me hear your yee
Looking for creds and will listen to offers so lmk!

Hats:
1x Pizza Planet Hat
1x Eeyore Floating Friend

Clothes:
1x FULL SET Sully Onesie

Magic:
2x OUAT Transportation Magic
1x Stitch Magic
1x 4th of July Fireworks Magic

Pins & Pets:
1x Pet - Dante
1x Ariels Grotto Room Pin
1x FULL SET - Disney Channel logo pins (6 - Playhouse, XD, Zoog, Toon, Junior, Disney)

caseyatbat

let me hear your yee
hm for this?[DOUBLEPOST=1570505660][/DOUBLEPOST]
hm for this as well ^-^
I literally have NO idea on values rn and don't want to ask you to overpay...if you name a starting price I can let you know if that is what I'm thinking! Sully onesie I know was expensive! (:

I literally have NO idea on values rn and don't want to ask you to overpay...if you name a starting price I can let you know if that is what I'm thinking! Sully onesie I know was expensive! (:
The stitch magic is the turn into stitch correct? if thats the case ive seen 12k. I havent seen anything about the Sully set im not sure of its value either.

caseyatbat

let me hear your yee
The stitch magic is the turn into stitch correct? if thats the case ive seen 12k. I havent seen anything about the Sully set im not sure of its value either.
Sorry I am just seeing this! Yes it is! Are you interested in the Stitch? If so I will sell it for 12k!

hm for stitch magic? :)
You will be second if Honey passes on the Stitch magic. :)

hm for eeyore hat? :)
I remember buying Floating Eeyore hat for 40k last year when it came out! I can't imagine what it would be now but I would sell it for 50k?

That sounds fair! Let me know when you're available because I'm in the GMT timezone and often miss people haha

I will be on today...message me when you see the message and I'll try to get on!
hey! Sorry but it might be a while til i can buy it, i'm low on credits haha if you could hold it for me that'd be great, if not someone else can have a shot :)

Sorry I am just seeing this! Yes it is! Are you interested in the Stitch? If so I will sell it for 12k!

You will be second if Honey passes on the Stitch magic. :)

I remember buying Floating Eeyore hat for 40k last year when it came out! I can't imagine what it would be now but I would sell it for 50k?
Im so sorry i just saw this reply ive been away. Im still interested in the magic if you still have it

Status
Not open for further replies.