Transmission

JustDep

Forever Awkward
So November 7th VMK tweeted this https://twitter.com/MyVMK/status/1060430539633672193 which was a Morse code message. I thought it'd be easy enough to throw it into a morse code translator on the internet, but after trying multiple times and it giving me a different answer each time I was at a dead end. Turns out that there was some sort of audio effect so that you couldn't just use a translator, so you had to do it the old fashioned way which is listening by ear and write down the code. You pretty much just have to stare at an audio file that looks like
for a very long time and write down all the dots and dashes that you heard. After that, you were left with a message that stated the following. "ONS KSOAZRYI ZQSRFOJZKI PSKOSR JI KZA ZKHJKS. RJCS IDIOSTI PZTQHSOSC. BSUJKKJKU QNFIS ZKS ORJFHI. FPPSII PZCS JI FI XZHHZAI K91IQ3ZVOZBJP7PC" which I could recognize was a cryptogram (shout out to my boy EphemeralRift on youtube) It translated as such, "THE NETWORKS OPERATIONS CENTER IS NOW ONLINE. RIDE SYSTEMS COMPLETED. BEGINNING PHASE ONE TRIALS. ACCESS CODE IS AS FOLLOWS N91SP3OQTOBIC7CD" Turns out the access code was an one time use in-game code which is pretty cool! I received a Starry Room Flat which I've since been told is a placeholder for another item in the future. I'll let you guys know what that item is whenever I receive it!