Transparent Cubes

I briefly searched the forums and couldn't find anything on this subject, but I know that it's something many of us had wanted back on the old VMK.

Transparent cubes would be very helpful for creating things on MyVmk that require them to appear as if they're floating. I don't know if anyone else agrees now, but this is definitely something I've always wanted to see put in the game.

PudgeTheFish

How wud u b able to find/pick em back up if they were scattered..?

PudgeTheFish

And if u were stacking em on something how cud u tell if they were ontop of what u wanted?

C

Christa

Oh. I think a command wud b more convenient: !showcubes
You could always have this block transparent, but with a faint white outline so you know where it's at so no extra script would have to be written,.

PudgeTheFish

You could always have this block transparent, but with a faint white outline so you know where it's at so no extra script would have to be written,.
True but i think with my ocd id rather have !showcubes HAAHAH. Id want it to be all transparent [emoji23][emoji23]

PudgeTheFish

Or if you turn furniture mode on, they become visible, and when you turn it off they disappear?
Oh i like this idea a lot also!! And tbh it could just be visible to yourself when furnish is off Nd always invis to guests!!

PudgeTheFish

they would highlight as you clicked them, and only be "visible" to the room owner... something we've begged for even back in the day.
Oh ok so ur saying when mouse runs over em they glow up a little??

Or if you turn furniture mode on they become visible, and when you turn it off they disappear?
This is exactly what I was thinking. Only the owner, or whoever is editing the room, can see them when editing mode turned on and when it's off they're invisible. You can have floating objects, or you can create gaps in walls to make windows, or whatever you need.