Treasure Detector Magic wait time

GroovyGirl

I have a 1* Treasure Detector magic. The wait time between uses had always been 4 hours. A few days ago, it changed to 20 hours. I'm wondering if this is a bug or an actual change by staff?

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
I have a 1* Treasure Detector magic. The wait time between uses had always been 4 hours. A few days ago, it changed to 20 hours. I'm wondering if this is a bug or an actual change by staff?
This is how it's supposed to be!
1*=20h, 2*=16h, 3*=12h, 4*=8h, 5*=4h.

Awesomemagic

I know plenty of people who have them! Even some with 5* :)
I understand adding a purpose for having multiple stars but it's odd that you have to have a 5 star simply for it to be *as good* as before.
I think it should be 1* - 16 hours, 2* - 12 hours, 3* - 8 hours, 4* - 4 hours, 5* - 3 hours.
It feels less bad this way I think.
I like the change overall though :)

EDIT: This still runs into a problem though because simply not combining the magic (if you have multiple) gives you the most activations per day. I think the only way to make it actually worth it is to go:
1* - 12 hours, largest pool of items (includes bad ones)
2* - 6 hours, largest pool of items (including bad ones)
3* - 12 hours, medium pool of items (excludes the absolute worst items)
4* - 6 hours, medium pool of items (excludes the absolute worst items)
5* - 6 hours, smallest pool of items (excludes the worst of the medium pool)

This way each subsequent star has a tangible change to the magic that makes it worth combining.
Obviously it's a more difficult change to implement but TD magic is inherently flawed so it would need to be restructured to actually fix :p

Last edited: