Treasure Keys for Pirate Chests

I know the question of expiry time on these keys has been asked before, but have never received a definite answer. In the past these keys expired in so many days and it was shown on the keys in your inventory.
Will it be possible to extend the expiry date on these keys so that any existing ones would be valid into next week since the new theme and releases will not be available until then? Hope to be able to use the keys for new prizes.
Am sure many players would like to have this question answered.

Last edited:

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Hi!

I have passed your question along to the staff team and will get back to you once an answer has been determined.

-Kida
[DOUBLEPOST=1549027274,1549007759][/DOUBLEPOST]

----EDIT----

As of right now we have no intention of extending expiration dates on POTC keys. If any user has keys they think are going to expire relatively soon they should go ahead and use them so they don't miss out on a chest prize.

-Kida

Hi!

I have passed your question along to the staff team and will get back to you once an answer has been determined.

-Kida
[DOUBLEPOST=1549027274,1549007759][/DOUBLEPOST]

----EDIT----

As of right now we have no intention of extending expiration dates on POTC keys. If any user has keys they think are going to expire relatively soon they should go ahead and use them so they don't miss out on a chest prize.

-Kida
Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated.

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
May I ask how long are the keys good for currently? Just one week?

This is correct.

If we by chance happen to change our decision and extend keys we will post here with more information.

-Kida

Thorn

Make it Green
In the past the keys expired in 7 days but I am not sure how many days at the present time.
Is there a good reason why they expire at all?
If they didn’t expire, people would save them up during less popularly themed months and then use HUNDREDS on months like October/December or just generally when the prizes are in higher demand which would tank their value.

If they didn’t expire, people would save them up during less popularly themed months and then use HUNDREDS on months like October/December or just generally when the prizes are in higher demand which would tank their value.
Okay that makes sense. Thank you for input.