Trick or Treat Street is Ready!! Almost..

Fotogirl

First let me say a great big thank you to all those who have built rooms to participate in Trick or Treat Street. I can honestly say players went all out and built some fantastic rooms for the sheer fun of it. I have made some new friends a long the way and hope to make more as the month goes on. Its been a pleasure to meet up with everyone and trade the teleporters to connect the rooms. I think all of the room owners are excited to sit in their rooms and pass out treats for those who come knocking on their doors.

I am going to have Trick or Treating open Sunday October 14th at 8pm for anyone wanting to take a walk down Trick or Treat Street and see all the fantastic rooms and collect a few treats along the way. For those who don't know what Trick or Treat Street is....here is the back story:

This is something I did in original vmk and it was a lot of fun so I decided to organize it here in myvmk. The idea is that those who wanted to help out built their version of a "front porch". We connected all the rooms with teleporters so you can walk from porch to porch trick or treating just like you did as a kid in your neighborhood. All rooms may not have the room owners present for every time we have trick or treating but you can just keep walking thru these great rooms until you come to one that is. As of this writing we have 22 rooms connected and are continuing to add rooms as people finish them and are ready to connect. Treats that you get could be something as simple as a few ash pins you sell for credits to whatever the room owner decides to treat the visitors. In the end its not about the treats you get along the way but about the fun of doing something as a community.

This first event is going to be a trial run of sorts so the owners can work out any kinks they might have in their rooms. We will probably be open for about a half hour to 45 minutes. Please be patient and try to be mindful of the lag that occurs with teleporters. If you follow too close you may get stuck between rooms so try to give a little time following one another from room to room. I went thru the rooms a few nights ago with 4 others and the teleporters seemed to work pretty well. The entrance porter will bring you in on the left side of the room and either ride to the porch to be traded a treat or some porches you will walk to. The exits to the next room are located to the right side of each room.

The start room is going to be Trick or Treat Street OPEN so just look for us on the guest room list and come check it out.

@kcoop @fIynn @SunshinyCashew @Littlebelle @RubyRobin @markle @Peep23 @moonlight06 @Zee @RockStar_PoohBear @Alamar @gymnastevr @Danger_Maverick @Ritu @Prettykatie @shiba_chan @tide @IAmTheWalrus @lexile_the_exile @shel050 @PuffTheMagicDragon @Tickle @HOST_Nala

Last edited:

Peep23

Absolutely can't wait! Thank you for all the effort you have put in and the idea @Fotogirl :)
For some reason it didn't notify me that I was tagged, so I am not sure if it will be the same for others, but it did come up on recent posts.

moonlight06

YAY! Thank you so so much for putting this all together and for letting us get creative this halloween season :)

Can't wait to see all the trick or treat rooms tonight!

HeyG

Gsus Christ
Oh crud, I didn't see this! I made my own Halloween town/neighborhood. I would love to join in on this if I still can!