Trick or Treat Street Lets get Connected!!

Fotogirl

For those of you that expressed an interest in participating in Trick or Treat Street https://forums.myvmk.com/threads/trick-or-treat-street.75559/
we are ready to start connecting the rooms complete our street!
@fIynn @shel050 @Castafloogin @caseyatbat @Youtherevmk @Peep23 @Kaye @Steenie @coolggguy @Alamar @littlevioletmouse @CadetKelly @Princessbacon @Peach @Impossible @Littlebelle @moonlight06 @Zee @SunshinyCashew @WheezyPinkHedgehog @Jinn @vinny13137 @shiba_chan @Europhyra @RubyRobin @markle @mo_money @gymnastevr

@kcoop and I have our rooms connected so the next room completed will connect to kcoops room.

Please post here when you have your room ready to be connected. I will arrange to meet you and trade you the porter needed for you to connect to previous room and also the porter that will connect you to the room after yours. I have porters purchased and ready so you don't need to buy any porters to connect. Once we have you connected in line you can then lock your room to anyone entering other than from the porter. This way you can control the flow of traffic in your room and direct them however you want to get them to the porch. The entering porter should be placed somewhere to the left side of the room and the exit porter will be placed to the right side of the room. A ride is optional to direct people to your "porch" but you will need at least a dark ride start to connect to the exit porter. I can help you get your porters placed if you are unsure of what to do. Anyone wanting to see how the rooms are going to be connected can search my room list and look for the room titled "Trick or Treat". The enter porter is by the stone archway and the exit porter is the ride start on the porch. Feel free to take a look the room is unlocked.

If you have not seen the original thread I created and would like to join we'd love to have you as our neighbor. Just post here and let me know you'd like to join. We will get you set up with porters when your room is ready. I am thinking we might try to have our first trick or treat event sometime around the 10th-14th of October and hopefully will be able to schedule 4-5 trick or treating events. This gives everyone about one month to get their rooms done and hopefully staff will have released some exciting Halloween items to add those finishing touches to everyone's rooms @HOST_Nala

Peep23

I didn't get an alert either, but it came up in the most recent posts - so strange! Anyway, I can quickly log in any time @Fotogirl, let me know when you are on and I will be there :)

Fotogirl

I didn't get an alert either, but it came up in the most recent posts - so strange! Anyway, I can quickly log in any time @Fotogirl, let me know when you are on and I will be there :)
we are on now connecting rooms .. look for trick or treat teleporters[DOUBLEPOST=1536717562][/DOUBLEPOST]We have about 8 rooms connected on the street so far !!! This will be so much fun. I am in awe at the awesome rooms everyone has made so far just for the fun of it!! You all are amazing !! Thank you to all that are helping to make this happen. I can't wait for October and our first trick or treat night.

Last edited:

moonlight06

I have a photo shoot this evening but will be on later. Let me know what time works for you and we will try to work out a time to get you connected

I will be home 6PM PST and will be online for the rest of the night!