Trick or Treat Street

moonlight06

oh oh oh this sounds like so much fun! please count me in!!!

PoorFroning

Does anyone know if quest kiosks work properly yet? It's been awhile since I've played much and i don't remember them ever working properly. I'd like to build a room for this but don't know if I can participate in the actual trick or treat event. My thinking is that I can make I a simple 1 task quest (ex: say trick or treat!) that gives everyone something.

Fotogirl

I am absolutely interested in joining!!! Sign Me Up!!
Welcome ... great to have another resident of the TorT Str.
I love this idea! I don't have any Halloween decorations since I just joined a few months ago, but I would definitely like to try to make a room and be a part of this! :)
I am hoping staff with release a few Halloween items next month before October gets here. At any rate... excited to have another resident!!

Does anyone know if quest kiosks work properly yet? It's been awhile since I've played much and i don't remember them ever working properly. I'd like to build a room for this but don't know if I can participate in the actual trick or treat event. My thinking is that I can make I a simple 1 task quest (ex: say trick or treat!) that gives everyone something.
I don't think the kiosks are operational yet but thats a great idea if they do become fixed until then! Welcome to the street.

PoorFroning

Welcome ... great to have another resident of the TorT Str.

I am hoping staff with release a few Halloween items next month before October gets here. At any rate... excited to have another resident!!

I don't think the kiosks are operational yet but thats a great idea if they do become fixed until then! Welcome to the street.
@Amy as I mentioned in my earlier comment on this thread, I'm unsure if kiosks are functional at the moment. If they aren't, do you think it would be possible for them to be fixed by Halloween? I feel like a lot more people would participate in fotogirls trick or treat street if kiosks were available, for the reason I mentioned in my last comment