Trip to the Magic Kingdom Quest

Brandon

NFL Football Guru

The Quest for Everyone!

Hi everyone, I've made a new quest and I'm gonna do something a little different!
The person with the fastest time by Saturday the 16th will WIN a Special Prize!!!
The Special Prize will be...
A Pair of Jeans Baggy Pants - White!

The room and quest is ready!
I'll be in the room tonight off and on until about 9 PM!
If you are looking for the room while I'm not on just search for my title (Brandon)
The room is the same title as this thread!
Enjoy your trip to the Magic Kingdom!
Hope to see ya real soon!

The Quest for Everyone!

Hi everyone, I've made a new quest and I'm gonna do something a little different!
The person with the fastest time by Saturday the 16th will WIN a Special Prize!!!
The Special Prize will be...
A Pair of Jeans Baggy Pants - White!

The room and quest is ready!
I'll be in the room tonight off and on until about 9 PM!
If you are looking for the room while I'm not on just search for my title (Brandon)
The room is the same title as this thread!
Enjoy your trip to the Magic Kingdom!
Hope to see ya real soon!
Awesome! I'm excited to try out your quest! You always have the best!

This was amazing! I was really excited to hear them bring best quest next month and already starting to brainstorm but after seeing this, I realize I'll have quite a bit of competition. I loved it though :) With it starting next month do you know if all quests made this month counts for that? Got a little confused with the post.

Last edited:

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
Awesome! I'm excited to try out your quest! You always have the best!
Awe thank you @Pecosace

This was amazing! I was really excited to hear them bring best quest next month and already starting to brainstorm but after seeing this, I realize I'll have quite a bit of competition. I loved it though :) With it starting next month do you know if all quests made this month counts for that? Got a little confused with the post.
Thank @AristoKena , to answer your question I am not sure. You would have to ask staff!

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
Let's Give a round of applause to @Nimmy for completing the Quest with the fastest time of 4:13!

Nimmy please PM me when you can meet for your prize!

I'll be in the room off and on today!