• Wish they were cheaper.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cute, but not looking.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Howdy howdy!
I've had a little extra time on my hands and I'm looking to improve my photoshop skills, so I made myself a signature today. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying designs like this for their signatures as well?

I was thinking of charging about 3k for a static image (no animation), Then add 2k per Gif, up to 3 Gifs max. Just an idea~

Signature Sample

Other Photoshop works from the past

If you are interested, here is a purchase form
Text on Sig: [include everything you want it to say]
Pictures / Gifs Wanted: [as many as 3 gifs]
Font Preference?
Total Cost: [3k no animation, +2k per gif]

Last edited:

Emilllyyyy

I had a lot of fun making this! I finished with two different versions, as I wasn't sure which bubble color I liked more.
I hope you enjoy! I didn't have my form made before, so pay what you'd like :) If there is anything you would like changed, let me know.
V1

V2
I love it ! I can pay whenever you want. I'm on. How do I put it in my signature? xD

I love it ! I can pay whenever you want. I'm on. How do I put it in my signature? xD
I'm so glad you do! I can get online and meet you in FLC.
To add to your signature, right click the image and click "Copy Image Address" then hover over your username in the upper right hand corner until the drop down appears, and click Signature. Once there, it will look you are formatting a post. Click the picture icon and paste your image address, and you are good to go!

[DOUBLEPOST=1571703581][/DOUBLEPOST]bump bc changed title :)

Last edited: